mcarterbrown.com  

Plugged in Online Gaming, and Technology

Old 10-02-2012, 01:58 PM   #151 (permalink)
Yield and Overcome...

CCM Fan
Just hit level 10 as Axton. Taking my time...looking in crates and boxes all over the place, playing all the side quests. I need this to last me until Halo 4 comes out!
Dr. PhunkyPants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 02:06 PM   #152 (permalink)
Post Whore

I need it to last me until colonial Marines comes out. I preordered the collectors set
Aka "wagz" on the field
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Keebler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 02:40 PM   #153 (permalink)
BAZINGA PUNK!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to [MOOSE]

Brass N Wood Fan
See if I get low on ammo I just go into gunzerk and regen it all back no problems. Plus its only like a 9 round clip and if I'm waiting to reload its with only like 1 round left. I've been getting good at throwing them right at bandits heads and just blowing them to bits.
Long distance member of: Team Long Stroke (It's like a long distance relationship only better)
[MOOSE] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 03:10 PM   #154 (permalink)
Post Whore

I think its a good strategy for a zerk. Not so good for less aggressive play styles
Aka "wagz" on the field
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Keebler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 04:39 PM   #155 (permalink)
BAZINGA PUNK!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to [MOOSE]

Brass N Wood Fan
Yeah it wouldn't work for Zero or Maya, maybe Axton. When I change to a non-Tediore weapon it pisses me off that it doesn't go BOOM!!!!
Long distance member of: Team Long Stroke (It's like a long distance relationship only better)
[MOOSE] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 08:28 PM   #156 (permalink)
Post Whore

The first time I played I was soloing as Zero. Trying to kill that thing that had Roland on the damn was impossible and he was sent to the prison where he needed to be broken out. (Even harder boss fight as Zero)

I thought this was how it was supposed to be. Nope! playing as a gunzerker with 6 round rocket with reduced ammo consummation I unloaded and killed it in 10 seconds.

Sooo much easier.
TF

Do not go gentle into that good night.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Feedback
Jinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 10:49 PM   #157 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinx View Post
The first time I played I was soloing as Zero. Trying to kill that thing that had Roland on the damn was impossible and he was sent to the prison where he needed to be broken out. (Even harder boss fight as Zero)

I thought this was how it was supposed to be. Nope! playing as a gunzerker with 6 round rocket with reduced ammo consummation I unloaded and killed it in 10 seconds.

Sooo much easier.
Wow, I did not know that. Kind of wish I had let that happen now, maybe he next playthrough. >_>
CCM Photographer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 12:06 AM   #158 (permalink)
Insane Psychopath. :D

Send a message via AIM to Legato

I was a gunzerker and Roland still got away. I only had one corrosive weapon which ran out of ammo. I had nothing else that could really damage the bots. And my SMg and shotty weren't accurate enough to hit criticals on them everytime. I got the ships shields broken, but then it spawned bad *** bots and multiple normal bots, I was F'd. I had sold my good rocket launcher by mistake so the one i had blew, I hate triple launchers. Ship flew away when I died for the 5th or sixth time. I only died twice trying to rescue him from the base they took him to after. Just went much easier for me. And I raped the ship then. Was easily able to get up close and do damage .
Legato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 03:41 AM   #159 (permalink)
G.O.A.T

Hit 36 with my Zerker today playing online in a party of 4 on "true hunter mode" S**T gets hard!
madasax is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 09:55 PM   #160 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Maybe it's because of my love for elemental weapons but try to use a a Shock SMG on the constructor and focus on the eye. If there's any repair or shield drone shoot them down. Also watch out for the orange eye shield, it'll deflect bullets back at you!

On all 4 characters I never had a problem with him but next time I'll let him get taken away, didn't know he could get captured.

Feedback
Please take a look at my anodizing album here: Tonsixer Anodizing
Tanongi is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » Off-Topic » Plugged in