mcarterbrown.com  

Plugged in Online Gaming, and Technology

Old 10-27-2012, 04:06 PM   #361 (permalink)
Bow
MCB Member

Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrislognshot View Post
i have question when you open the chest do all level of items stay around your level or set level like 15, lv 30 and 50. not sure how i found it. but for some reason i have head skill called handsome jack for my zero.
As a generality yes, When you get to play through lvl 2.5 most if not all stuff is lvl 48-50 that comes from chests. It depends on where you are in game. If you take a lvl 50 to normal mode and open a chest don't expect lvl 50 stuff.

If you kill jack you can pick up his mask and it goes to all of your characters. Kind of like how I can pick up a Commando's head on my Assassin and use it, then 3 days later go on my Commando and have that head.
Bow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 04:32 PM   #362 (permalink)
Insane Psychopath. :D

Send a message via AIM to Legato

I have six keys now. Too bad my profile duping is only cloning one key per account though. Oh well. Still works. Have some great stuff for my lvl 32 gunzerker. Figure every few levels just dupe my guy and make 4 or 5 profiles/keys to get some loot for him

Current codes.

Xbox 360 SHiFT Code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: WTKJJ-CW59K-RHRJ6-W6BB3-KWZT9 [Active for 3 Hours: http://bit.ly/XvhqDo]

PlayStation 3 SHiFT Code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: KTWJT-6TK5T-JCCCB-ZJ5B3-6HTXK [Active for 3 Hours: http://bit.ly/XvhqDo]

PC SHiFT Code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: C3WT3-W96BK-K6JTB-JB3JJ-3J6CS [Active for 3 Hours: http://bit.ly/XvhqDo]
Legato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 06:58 PM   #363 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legato View Post
I have six keys now. Too bad my profile duping is only cloning one key per account though. Oh well. Still works. Have some great stuff for my lvl 32 gunzerker. Figure every few levels just dupe my guy and make 4 or 5 profiles/keys to get some loot for him

Current codes.

Xbox 360 SHiFT Code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: WTKJJ-CW59K-RHRJ6-W6BB3-KWZT9 [Active for 3 Hours: ]Event Time Announcer - Borderlands 2 SHiFT Code Drop - Saturday, October 27 @ 3PM CT

PlayStation 3 SHiFT Code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: KTWJT-6TK5T-JCCCB-ZJ5B3-6HTXK [Active for 3 Hours: ]Event Time Announcer - Borderlands 2 SHiFT Code Drop - Saturday, October 27 @ 3PM CT

PC SHiFT Code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: C3WT3-W96BK-K6JTB-JB3JJ-3J6CS [Active for 3 Hours: ]Event Time Announcer - Borderlands 2 SHiFT Code Drop - Saturday, October 27 @ 3PM CT
thanks for the help on get one more key. now found 6 keys and only used 2. if your on pc hit me up and i will help your gunzerker
chrislognshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 02:14 AM   #364 (permalink)
Post Whore

new shift code

KTKJT-Z3K9H-FJ33T-J33T3-BBKH6

also in the Sanctuary if you find Michael Mamaril he will give you free item. so every time you start the game again if he in city he will give you a item. random pop up too. here his item rate for rares 95% blue, 4.5% purple and 0.5% orange. all is items are base what level the main storyline is at. so if your story line is at lv 39. you get level 39 items. one more thing to bring up. for some reason there time limit on the dam that will cause Roland to be taken to jail in dusk area. so if take to long get Roland away from that big robot with large red in middle of it. he will take him to jail area in dusk. i found that out on my second try save Roland. when it was first time i was there with zero. weird that there no timer on that boss fight at end of dam. been luck to get some good sniper rifles all the way. and one pop out of now where on me and was like i had 2,300 went up to 5225 rifle. so far being sniper i last longer and do not have to fight a large group of people. like i did with commando.

also not sure if you guys saw this. but some people are reporting glitch where they get 150 skill points.

Last edited by chrislognshot; 10-28-2012 at 06:35 AM.
Old 10-29-2012, 12:13 AM   #365 (permalink)
Post Whore

so far vault hunter mod i like but some areas or quest if your not geared or skilled right good luck in doing quest. one i had issue with. is quest where sent to turns bugs in to mutant and for some dam reason Mordecai like to take out pods that i try turn in to mutant bug or one infected. also there not easy to kill since all most like kill a badass monster or people they made hard in vault hunter mode. just can not wait till i get bunker quest since that going to hell of fight. just hope i get to level 47 at least or 48. i am now level 44 now. also have another question why did Lynchwood and Caustic Caverns open all ready. i just did quest to where Sanctuary where you have to save it from being destroy from orbital attack form jack. since i am level 44 went there to farm for better weapons shields and gear.

Last edited by chrislognshot; 10-29-2012 at 07:44 AM.
Old 10-29-2012, 03:02 PM   #366 (permalink)

So after farming Doc Mercy for 3 days and over 800 kills still no "Infinity Pistol"....anyone on xbox willing to dupe? I have "The Bee" shield also willing to dupe for "Infinity Pistol"
Old 10-30-2012, 11:46 PM   #367 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jato View Post
So after farming Doc Mercy for 3 days and over 800 kills still no "Infinity Pistol"....anyone on xbox willing to dupe? I have "The Bee" shield also willing to dupe for "Infinity Pistol"
read report where infinity pistol is like 4% drop rate on doc and for bee shield base on your class and what player your playing.

talk about rare item being weak. but the flaw will out way the weakness since you shoot rounds that stick on to people that explode in awhile. so give gun that will allow to do delay damage to item to explode later. make go for blow up barrels or propane tanks
Old 10-31-2012, 10:09 PM   #368 (permalink)

Halloween costume Shift codes were released today
wingbatwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 10:46 PM   #369 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingbatwu View Post
Halloween costume Shift codes were released today
here the codes not sure why the 5 class person does not have shift code for her. also from what i read all code good to nov4

Siren's spooky "Fright of the Bumblebee" customization
PC: WTKBJ-XRHTW-C63BT-JTB33-J6C9T
Xbox 360: WJC3T-SS6S5-X9FTF-WRTB3-BT39H
PS3: KTCTJ-ZHCKB-BKKW3-STCJT-3FZTW

Gunzerker's spooky "Killer Bee" customization
PC: CTK3J-9XH3W-CRB3J-33TBJ-9JJHW
Xbox 360: WTK33-HFR95-RZRJX-KRBB3-CZ3KF
PS3: C3W3B-5JX5J-3C55J-ZJWTJ-RH3HR

Axton's spooky "Yellowjacket" customization
PC: KT53J-36HBK-W6JJ3-BJJB3-WH95H
Xbox 360: KBKBT-WH6Z5-X96B6-WX3TJ-5J6J3
PS3: CJ5T3-5H5KT-3KCKT-9JKBB-3SKHT

Zer0’s spooky "Hornet's Nest" customization
PC: 5J5JB-B9S35-W6J33-3BJBT-33JSF
Xbox 360: 5J53B-J96HW-F9FBX-CFTT3-FTFXS
PS3: KBKB3-J3R5J-BKCKT-H3W33-9F56C

Last edited by chrislognshot; 11-01-2012 at 03:03 AM.
Old 11-02-2012, 12:03 AM   #370 (permalink)
Post Whore

here some odd things i found in the game. one thing is why does head shot from sniper rifle does great damage to head. but if you shoot some monster or mutants that walk with there hands limp and over face with rocket launcher they take hardly any damage some times. i notice if i do not get direct hit to face on them they take little damage from my 90k rocket launcher. also have pics of some items i found with selling price and buying price that looks way out of whack. also why does nuts shoot to goliath do more damage then shoot to chest. also find that you need to be geared to do most place on vault hunter mode. i notice my pistols and heavy or machine guns suck unless i get head shoots. it takes for ever to kill monster or bandits

look at the cost of this item and why is so much. i did not pay for it.

take look at this weapon how is one to aim it with that huge monitor on it and what would weight be with that huge monitor as sight. it also does delay damage. since it shoots needle like bullets that stick to thing then explode. what sucks is damage is weak at times. not sure why but anything but hit to head does small damage. also not sure why all damage is so little unless you get head shoot.

the last one take look at both guns. why is blue which one level low then green and does more damage. also only 4 rounds short then other item.

finally mini boss drops epic rare for me first time

also something else pop up weird. same name sniper rifle. scope and does not have leaver to reload every time. that main reason why one cost more scope and has clip that does not need to lever change to next round.

Last edited by chrislognshot; 11-02-2012 at 08:27 PM.

mcarterbrown.com » General » Off-Topic » Plugged in