mcarterbrown.com  

Plugged in Online Gaming, and Technology

Old 02-18-2013, 12:24 AM   #801 (permalink)
Un-Active Member

Brass and Wood Fan
PPS Fan
we can take care of that if you would like tonight. ill have to see about the wife letting me on early since im on the west coast : )

Mechs For Sale
SEFishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 12:35 AM   #802 (permalink)
.67cal Buwwets!

CCM Fan
Might be back on again shortly. Just made room for some new stuff.
crazyorigin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 02:37 AM   #803 (permalink)
.67cal Buwwets!

CCM Fan
Not letting me join games with certain players so i am downloading all the DLC now....
Old 02-18-2013, 10:52 AM   #804 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

that might not be a DLC thing, it might just be a XBL thing. For years it has had issues where for whatever reason one console would disagree with certain other consoles. (no, not a NAT issue, b/c all involved had "open") Sometimes it would magically work, others it wouldn't. Its getting better, but i still notice it occasionally.

I need a good machine pistol for this Bee shield though (pistol that has moderate clip with +10 Full Auto ROF) I've only found a few, but they are wicked fun to use.
panhead4411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 11:05 AM   #805 (permalink)
Plays on the cheap

Quote:
Originally Posted by panhead4411 View Post
that might not be a DLC thing, it might just be a XBL thing. For years it has had issues where for whatever reason one console would disagree with certain other consoles. (no, not a NAT issue, b/c all involved had "open") Sometimes it would magically work, others it wouldn't. Its getting better, but i still notice it occasionally.

I need a good machine pistol for this Bee shield though (pistol that has moderate clip with +10 Full Auto ROF) I've only found a few, but they are wicked fun to use.
I use a Vladof w/9.2K damage @ 10.4 rd/sec with a 69rd mag. Super sweet. I liked machine pistols in the first game, but they never had a presence (to me anyway) like they do in this game.

glaman5266 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 10:30 PM   #806 (permalink)
.67cal Buwwets!

CCM Fan
Got the season pass and just the hammerlock dlc for now. Need to order a bigger HD for my console so i can get the rest. Hopefully i dont have connection issues with my friends again, that's half the fun of this game.
Old 02-19-2013, 03:40 PM   #807 (permalink)
JMC

Sorry ive been busy in Skyrim. But next time I see Apex im gonna hit ya up for some infinitys at lvl 50
Hammerlock dlc is a short but ffing tough run. Be glad ta give a hand to anyone who needs
Old 02-19-2013, 10:44 PM   #808 (permalink)
.67cal Buwwets!

CCM Fan
The hammerlock dlc is pretty good so far. Those savages are tough, they can take a lot of damage and are quite agile. I have been using slag more and more lately, it is very handy if you use it right especially against strong opponents. I need some better slag weapons, a Slag infinity pistol would be awesome. Hooefully Apex and I dont have connectivity issues next time so i can get some better guns for my zerker, i am liking my Commando more though, i need to mess with my zerkerw skill trees more, i have been trying different setups on my commando.
Old 02-20-2013, 04:07 AM   #809 (permalink)
Plays on the cheap

Maliwan slag smiggys work well. % to slag is pretty high. I use a Dahl slag SMG, but I tend to be stingy with ammo.

Got back into Diablo II, so I've put it down for the time being. Everything with my Commando is done aside from Hyperius and Gee on playthrough 2. Waiting on the level cap increase.

glaman5266 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 09:06 AM   #810 (permalink)
Yield and Overcome...

CCM Fan
Ever since I got the Sand Hawk, I've been farming Pyro Pete for orange items and neglecting the core gameplay. What a great game...I've gotten months of enjoyment out of it.
Dr. PhunkyPants is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » Off-Topic » Plugged in