mcarterbrown.com  

Plugged in Online Gaming, and Technology

Old 01-04-2013, 10:19 PM   #81 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via AIM to martix_agent

Quote:
Originally Posted by heinous View Post
i just bought sleeping dogs for $17
ugh, I'm going to have to buy this. I have no idea when i'm going to find the time to lay all these games.
Old 01-04-2013, 10:25 PM   #82 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flint View Post
Fun game.
are any of the dlc's worthwhile if i don't care for extra weapons? (today's games are too easy as is)

Quote:
Originally Posted by martix_agent View Post
ugh, I'm going to have to buy this. I have no idea when i'm going to find the time to lay all these games.
it's 66% off. unless you know you will play it soon, wait for another 66% off or even 75% off next winter. i bought because i know i am not backlogged.
heinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 12:36 AM   #83 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by heinous View Post
are any of the dlc's worthwhile if i don't care for extra weapons? (today's games are too easy as is)
No idea, didnt bother with any, precisely, because i didnt care for extra weapons.
Flint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 03:30 AM   #84 (permalink)
Banned

lol this game is friggin hilarious.

i'm following the sidekick guy while he's running and pushing npc's in the streets out of the way, so while those guys are shaking their fists at him i get out of my way to push them again as i pass by.
Old 01-06-2013, 07:50 AM   #85 (permalink)
SoCal's tango instructor.

Send a message via AIM to Whee McGee

Bought Spec-Ops: The Line, Rocksmith, Dark Souls, some DLC for Sniper Elite 2, and a couple copies of Arma2 for friends. Now I need to get an Xbox controller and a guitar-to-PC jack and I'll be set.
Not bad, if I do say so myself. I was happier with my friends getting more multiplayer games for LAN parties.

Whee McGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 10:53 AM   #86 (permalink)
on temporary hiatus

Did you folks see the THQ Collection they've got for sale? Over $350 in games for.... wait for it... $25! I'm tempted to crack open the pocketbook one more time this month just because there are SOOO MANY games in this collection on my wishlist, and even the games that aren't may provide entertainment (and the ones I already have will just be gifts to friends).

Full list: Company of Heroes and Opposing Fronts, Darksiders I and II, Dawn of War II (and Retribution and The Last Standalone, and Chaos Rising), Homefront, Metro 2033, MX vs ATV Reflex, Nexuiz, Red Faction I, II, and Armageddon, Saints Row 2 and The Third, Supreme Commander and Forged Alliance, Titan Quest and Immortal Throne, and Warhammer 40K: Space Marine.

THQ really is going bankrupt, that's a shame to see from a studio who's put out so many good titles. At least they're going into Chapter 11 and will still continue to function... I hope.

I can't dumb it down to your level because I'm scared of heights.

A shark is an animal that dies if it stops moving.

My feedback
usagi_tetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 10:59 AM   #87 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via AIM to martix_agent

out of all those, only the saints row games peak my interest
Old 01-06-2013, 05:55 PM   #88 (permalink)
One Pump Chump

Fan of EMR
Kilt Fan
i bought it for my son, then proceeded to purchase dow and coh franchise packs for myself
cirkle68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 08:09 PM   #89 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by usagi_tetsu View Post
Did you folks see the THQ Collection they've got for sale? Over $350 in games for.... wait for it... $25! I'm tempted to crack open the pocketbook one more time this month just because there are SOOO MANY games in this collection on my wishlist, and even the games that aren't may provide entertainment (and the ones I already have will just be gifts to friends).

Full list: Company of Heroes and Opposing Fronts, Darksiders I and II, Dawn of War II (and Retribution and The Last Standalone, and Chaos Rising), Homefront, Metro 2033, MX vs ATV Reflex, Nexuiz, Red Faction I, II, and Armageddon, Saints Row 2 and The Third, Supreme Commander and Forged Alliance, Titan Quest and Immortal Throne, and Warhammer 40K: Space Marine.

THQ really is going bankrupt, that's a shame to see from a studio who's put out so many good titles. At least they're going into Chapter 11 and will still continue to function... I hope.
not this time, gaben. not this time.
Old 01-07-2013, 12:32 AM   #90 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by usagi_tetsu View Post

that all fine and dandy. you better get it now before whole company get sold. there talks about whole company be split up or sold as one unit. they have 5 people looking into buying them but odds are going to be awhile and nothing new will come out for awhile in till they figure out who get what.

mcarterbrown.com » General » Off-Topic » Plugged in