mcarterbrown.com  

Plugged in Online Gaming, and Technology

Old 12-07-2013, 04:21 PM   #681 (permalink)
Ran out of characters.

CCM Fan
I just got 60k for saving a mob boss's daughter. Random encounters are worth it.
How to get around UPS fees
mtaylor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 08:24 PM   #682 (permalink)
.67cal Buwwets!

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtaylor View Post
I just got 60k for saving a mob boss's daughter. Random encounters are worth it.
In story mode? Some of those random people really pay off, the one guy who's bike gets stolen if you give it back I think he gives you like $115,000 in stock options.

I met a female who is a very good getaway driver that worked for like 4-5% and was stat wise the same as 15-16% drivers.
crazyorigin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 09:34 PM   #683 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Brass N Wood Fan
Loved the bike guy... he was just so pathetic
Old 12-07-2013, 09:36 PM   #684 (permalink)
.67cal Buwwets!

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salmon View Post
Loved the bike guy... he was just so pathetic
Haha, I almost stole his bike but I also kind of felt bad for the guy so I brought it back. Plus i remember thinking "man i would me real mad if someone stole my bike!" It played off even though my stock options are crap right now I should have sold when I was up %25....
Old 12-08-2013, 12:48 PM   #685 (permalink)
Bacon? Oh God yes!

Fan of EMR
Can someone tell me what the purpose of online is? I drive around, doing holdups trying to avoid other players. When I do come across them, they shoot me in my car as I speed by and they steal my car and cash.

I give my markers names.

WTB 8ci tank

New MCB Feedback

Old MCB Feedback
Kermitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 04:25 PM   #686 (permalink)
.67cal Buwwets!

CCM Fan
That's kind of the purpose of online is an open free for all. Most people are hostile towards everyone, I am myself most of the time mainly because thats how you have to be to survive and not just get frustrated. I recommend joining a large crew and stick with "Join Crew Members" to enter a game but I have found some people are hostile towards even their own crew members.
Old 12-08-2013, 04:28 PM   #687 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Brass N Wood Fan
Wish I kept the Asea in online, it's the only car with the sticker bomb "paint job" and it's only available if you win the first race during the online tutorial... and I want it
Old 12-08-2013, 04:29 PM   #688 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kermitt View Post
Can someone tell me what the purpose of online is? I drive around, doing holdups trying to avoid other players. When I do come across them, they shoot me in my car as I speed by and they steal my car and cash.
It's also the only way to do jobs cooperatively with friends since the story is single player, and there are some fun jobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyorigin View Post
That's kind of the purpose of online is an open free for all. Most people are hostile towards everyone, I am myself most of the time mainly because thats how you have to be to survive and not just get frustrated. I recommend joining a large crew and stick with "Join Crew Members" to enter a game but I have found some people are hostile towards even their own crew members.
I will take crew members out if they have a bounty, but thats it... keep the cash in crew
Old 12-09-2013, 01:48 PM   #689 (permalink)
Post Whore

Deathmatch & Race Creators Beta
This week, we will give you the first chance to build your own content in GTA Online (and play content others have made) with the release of the Deathmatch & Race Creators Beta. With access to some of the same tools as our own game design and development team, you can craft your own custom blood-soaked gunfights, high-octane street races, screaming jet dogfights and more. You’ll also be able to publish your original Deathmatches and Races via the Rockstar Games Social Club for the whole community to discover, download, play, rate and share. Players can create and customize Jobs for the following modes:

Deathmatch
Team Deathmatch
Race
GTA Race
Rally Race

We’re planning on regularly reviewing some of the best community-created content to recognize and distinguish them as Rockstar Verified Jobs, shared out to the entire GTA Online community. The Deathmatch and Race Creators will come to you via a free update, and you’ll need to have a Social Club account that is linked to your Xbox Live Gamertag or PlayStation Network ID to use them. The Creators are in Beta so please help us iron out any flaws and bugs via the GTA Online email address.

We expect the Creators Beta to become available as soon as tomorrow, December 10th. Look for an official release announcement here at the Newswire.

Capture

Also in December, we will introduce possibly our favorite competitive team mode, Capture. A proper GTA twist on classic capture the flag, Capture mode brings territory infiltration and a new form of team-versus-team treachery into GTA Online. Up to four squads battle to steal contraband, trucks, buses or whatever from opponents' bases using high-speed vehicles, explosive weaponry and cunning teamwork. Craft, cooperation and team tactics are key. The free Capture update will bring a host of new jobs to GTA Online, accessible via the open world and also directly through your phone. Capture is broken down into four variations - ‘Raid’, ‘Contend’, ‘Hold’ and ‘GTA’ – we will give you full details on each of these next week.

Coming in 2014

Expect big things in both Grand Theft Auto Online and Grand Theft Auto V next year including:

GTA Online Heists. We know many of you in the GTA Online community are super excited for the debut of co-operative Heists. Heists are currently in development and we are working very hard to get them as polished and as fun as they can be. Stay tuned for much more detail in the New Year.

GTAV Story Mode Updates. For those ready to jump back into the story of Grand Theft Auto V, we have big plans for substantial additions in 2014 continuing Michael, Franklin and Trevor's action, mayhem and unexpected adventures in Southern San Andreas.
Arson24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 12:07 AM   #690 (permalink)
.67cal Buwwets!

CCM Fan
I am glad my console froze from lag in the game after my Sand KingXL was impounded. Now it is gone, should cost me about $300000 to replace......good thing I have been jamming missions for money and RP, the Sand King was my first vehicle and one of my favorites. I ran onto someone who had the big dump truck last night, he had just killed me and he picked it up while I was tracking him down, I couldn't resist bombing it.

What the heck? I thought it was gone. I tried to buy another one and be lazy but it is still saying I have it. Time to go by the lot, its not on my map....

Still got it.I am relieved.

Last edited by crazyorigin; 12-10-2013 at 12:50 AM.

mcarterbrown.com » General » Off-Topic » Plugged in