mcarterbrown.com
 

Plugged in Online Gaming, and Technology

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-02-2013, 06:53 PM   #11 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
Keys_JR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCM Photographer View Post
Things do get a bit hectic when everyone starts firing off their abilities.. Sure looks great though. When in doubt I always fall back to sliding into a somersault and using World on Fire while in the air. Usually kills everything in the room and the next one over..
Nova with White Energy is pretty much a flash-bang for everyone in the room if there are a bunch of enemies.
__________________
My Feedback
Keys_JR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 08:13 PM   #12 (permalink)
Seasoned Member
 
CCM Photographer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keys_JR View Post
Nova with White Energy is pretty much a flash-bang for everyone in the room if there are a bunch of enemies.
Nova is next on my list but I'm not sure if I really need another nuke. Ember Prime's World on Fire is pretty epic. Fully upgraded it lasts for 12 seconds and deals 400 damage per second, enough to kill elites instantly. It has a crappy 2 second charge time but the 12 second duration gives you time to find more energy orbs to fuel it.

Have you tried Ash or Banshee? I haven't seen anyone use them but their abilities look decent.
__________________
CCM Photographer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 09:24 PM   #13 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
Keys_JR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCM Photographer View Post
Nova is next on my list but I'm not sure if I really need another nuke. Ember Prime's World on Fire is pretty epic. Fully upgraded it lasts for 12 seconds and deals 400 damage per second, enough to kill elites instantly. It has a crappy 2 second charge time but the 12 second duration gives you time to find more energy orbs to fuel it.

Have you tried Ash or Banshee? I haven't seen anyone use them but their abilities look decent.
Roomie has a Banshee, his opinion it's pretty meh. Very low damage output, but Sonar is pretty nice. Nova's explosion isn't as great on higher difficulty, but Molecular prime is great because it slows enemies and gives a 100% damage bonus.

Ash seems to be a worse Loki.

The one I really really want is Vauban.
__________________
My Feedback
Keys_JR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 05:07 PM   #14 (permalink)
Seasoned Member
 
CCM Photographer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011

CCM Fan
Got your friend invite. Added.

Finished a few Voids last night.. two mag prime BPs, Fang Prime, Latron Prime, and two Latron Prime barrels, Paris prime, and a couple Formas. NEED MOAR KEYS!!!
__________________
CCM Photographer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 06:38 PM   #15 (permalink)
I'll shoot myself anyway
 
WebFisher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010

Looks almost like an updated ShadowRun game!
__________________
Quote:
I'm going back to school to major in Vetrinary Science and Taxidermy. So, either way you'll be getting your dog back!
WebFisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 05:07 PM   #16 (permalink)
Seasoned Member
 
CCM Photographer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011

CCM Fan
Haha wow, just my luck..

Got the Latron Prime blueprint, barrel, receiver, and stock in a single void run. Then I crashed during the extraction cutscene and lost it all...

Been running more voids since then and haven't seen a single piece. Argh.
__________________
CCM Photographer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 11:43 PM   #17 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
Keys_JR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCM Photographer View Post
Haha wow, just my luck..

Got the Latron Prime blueprint, barrel, receiver, and stock in a single void run. Then I crashed during the extraction cutscene and lost it all...

Been running more voids since then and haven't seen a single piece. Argh.
Latron Prime only drops in Survival Void Missions. So if you haven't been running those, you won't get them.
__________________
My Feedback
Keys_JR is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » General » Off-Topic » Plugged in

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC