mcarterbrown.com  

Plugged in Online Gaming, and Technology

Old 03-14-2014, 11:55 AM   #1 (permalink)
Doesn't care (/◕ヮ◕)/

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Bluetooth for car radio with aux output.

Just checking in to see if anyone knows of a device that can connect with my phone via bluetooth for music and output it to an aux port to my truck's radio. (yea I could just plug an aux port into my phone but I'm lazy like that)

Here's the catch, I have one already, but it doesn't automatically sync every time I turn it on, I want something that automatically connects when it senses my phone like a headset does, I have to pair the one I have every time I get in.

I don't always play pump, but when I do, I prefer a rotor.....stay agg my friends.
JLuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 02:44 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jam

Surf your local used stuff websites and spend a little money on a deck that is Bluetooth compatible.

There is some good deals to be had!
Jam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 04:16 PM   #3 (permalink)
Doesn't care (/◕ヮ◕)/

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Welll I have a nice deck just sitting on my shelf, but I have an 08 tundra and I don't want to change out the stock radio. I've seen a few aux bluetooth things but they don't say if they auto sync.

I don't always play pump, but when I do, I prefer a rotor.....stay agg my friends.
Old 03-14-2014, 04:19 PM   #4 (permalink)
I'll shoot myself anyway

JBL has a micro speaker that comes with a 3.5mm output that you can plug into anything else. As a standalone product it is pretty good as well.

Link
Get a taste of religion: lick a Baptist!
WebFisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 09:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
Devil Dog

Send a message via AIM to ballyhoo33 Send a message via MSN to ballyhoo33

I thought my 11 tacoma JBL system sounds ok until I got the itch to upgrade. There no comparison. I went with a Pioneer DEH-prs80 which is Bluetooth compatible. I don't use the Bluetooth that much sine I can download music to an SD card and throw it in the head unit. I think the head unit connects automatically. Replacing the had unit is well worth the effort.

Regarding your original question, I haven't seen any piece of hard wear that would be the go-between from your phone via to radio Aux input. It sounds like a place of hardware that should be available though. I'd question the sound quality since its likely that the DAC in this piece of hardware could be cheap.
ballyhoo33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 07:42 AM   #6 (permalink)
Yes, that is a joke ---->

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
looks like this one auto connects.

Amazon.com: Kinivo BTC450 Bluetooth Hands-Free Car Kit for Cars with Aux Input Jack (3.5 mm) - supports aptX: Car Electronics
ta2maki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 11:06 AM   #7 (permalink)
MCB Member

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Palmers Fan
My kenword auto connects but you have to select BT audio as the source. With the iphone that means even apps like a iheart work. There is a pandora button so one press gets that running.
I normally have it plugged into the USB since it keeps it charged and syncs that way to.
paintslinger16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 12:03 PM   #8 (permalink)
Doesn't care (/◕ヮ◕)/

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
If anyone is looking for what I was looking for, this thing works perfectly. Crank up my truck, it turns on automatically and syncs automatically about 5 seconds later.

mcarterbrown.com » General » Off-Topic » Plugged in