mcarterbrown.com  

Plugged in Online Gaming, and Technology

Old 12-04-2006, 04:04 AM   #1 (permalink)
No longer a RAP4 dealer

Send a message via AIM to Rap4paintball

Fan of EMR
CN, the power of resources

This is probly somewhere on the CN forums, but I didnt see it.

I really dont know how to explain this, but heres an example:

The bonus resource Beer adds +2 happiness (I think as the CN forums are down for an update). But to get Beer you need Water, Wheat, Lumber, and Aluminum. That seems like alot just to get +2 happiness. But each of those resources give you different attribute. Well all those attributes plus the attributes beer gives you add up to:

Quote:
Increases population happiness + 4.5, # of citizens per mile before pop. is unhappy +50, environment +10%, purchased land +5%, citizens +8%, inital infrastructure cost -13%, infrastructure upkeep costs -8%, soldier count +20%, initial cost of aircraft -8%.
See why Bonus Resources are so important? Well here is the rest of the list. Basic means that a Bonus resource was needed (such as
Steel) and instead I wrote the resources needed to get that Bonus resource (to get Steel you need Coal and Iron, so I would write Coal and Iron).

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Affluent Population - happiness +6.5, citizens +8%, land cost -5%, daily income +$3, natural growth +10%.

Requires Fine Jewelry, Fish, Furs, and Wine.

-----------------
Asphalt - Decreases infrastructure upkeep cost -8%. infrastructure cost -8% and raises the aircraft limit from 50 to 60, initial soldier cost -$3.00, increases population happiness +1.5, increases solder count +10%, initial cost of aircraft -8%, purchased land +20%, initial land cost -10%, resale value of land $300.

Requires Construction, Oil, and Rubber.

Basic: Lumber, Iron, Marble, Aluminum, Oil, Rubber, Tech level >5.

-----------------
Automobiles - Increases population happiness +4.5, infrastructure upkeep cost -18%. infrastructure cost -10%, lowers initial infrastructure costs -5%, infrastructure purchase cost -4%, initial soldier cost -$6.00, soldier count +18%, tank cost and upkeep costs -5%, initial cost of aircraft -8%, aircraft limit from 50 to 60, purchased land +35%, initial land cost -10%, resale value of land $300.

Requires Asphalt and Steel.

Basic: Lumber, Iron, Marble, Aluminum, Oil, Rubber, Coal, Tech level >5.

-----------------
Beer - Increases population happiness + 4.5, # of citizens per mile before pop. unhappy +50, environment +10%, purchased land +5%, citizens +8%, inital infrastructure cost -13%, infrastructure upkeep costs -8%, soldier count +20%, initial cost of aircraft -8%.

Requires Water, Wheat, Lumber, and Aluminum.

-----------------
Construction - Reduces infrastructure cost -21%, lowers inital infrastructure cost -12%, infrastructure upkeep costs -18%, aircraft limit from 50 to 60, initial cost of aircraft -8%, soldier count +20%, initial soldier cost -$3, tank cost and upkeep costs -5%.

Requires Lumber, Iron, Marble, Aluminum, Tech level >5.

-----------------
Fast Food - Increases population happiness + 5, population +3%, citizens +8%, soldier upkeep -$0.50, solder count +15%, purchased land +13%, initial land cost -10%.

Requires Cattle, Sugar, Spices, and Pigs.

-----------------
Fine Jewelry - Increases population happiness + 6, purchased land +15%, soldier count +8%, infrastructure purchase cost -4%, citizen’s income +$6.50, technology cost by -5%.

Requires Gold, Silver, Gems, and Coal.

-----------------
Microchips - technology cost -13%, increases population happiness +3.5, citizen’s income +$3, inital cruise missile cost -10%, nuclear cost -10%, cruise missile upkeep cost -20%, and lowers nuclear upkeep costs -20%, initial soldier cost -$3.00, solder count +10%, initial cost of aircraft -4%.

Requires Gold, Lead, Oil, Tech level >10.

-----------------
Radiation Cleanup - Reduces global radiation effect on an individual nation -50%, happiness +3.5, citizen’s income +$3, infrastructure cost -23%, lowers inital infrastructure cost -17%, infrastructure upkeep costs -28%, infrastructure purchase cost -4%, aircraft limit from 50 to 60, initial cost of aircraft -12%, soldier count +38%, initial soldier cost -$9, tank cost and upkeep costs -10%, inital cruise missile cost -10%, cruise missile upkeep cost -20%, nuclear cost -10%, nuclear upkeep costs -20%, purchased land +15%, technology cost -13%.

Requires Construction, Microchips, Steel, and a technology level greater than 15.

Basic: Lumber, Iron, Marble, Aluminum, Gold, Lead, Oil, Coal, Tech level >15.

-----------------
Steel - Reduces infrastructure cost -2%, infrastructure purchase cost -4%, infrastructure upkeep costs -10%, lowers initial infrastructure costs -5%, soldier count +8%, initial soldier cost -$3.00, tank cost and upkeep costs -5%, purchased land +15%.

Requires Coal and Iron.

-----------------

Its late, and I have been working on this for the past hour, so if any of those numbers are wrong, or something doesnt work out correctly, tell me.

My Feedback

Last edited by Rap4paintball; 12-04-2006 at 05:16 AM.
Rap4paintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 05:57 AM   #2 (permalink)
Post Whore

I got 1 trade slot still open
Nation:PBtonia
Ruler:Itchthalapagos
Resources:Fur,Marble
Venge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 08:57 AM   #3 (permalink)
I am a Jackass

Send a message via AIM to 720datsun

I have 1 trade slot open. I am desperately seeking someone who has aluminum and rubber. My nation produces marble and spices.

Nation Jimbland
Ruler 720datsun

PbNation feedback
Ebay feedback
Ao feedback
720datsun is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » Off-Topic » Plugged in