mcarterbrown.com  

Pump Guns Is there anything more pure than a pump gun?

Old 12-27-2012, 04:56 AM   #1 (permalink)
Private Labels Only

Thumbs up The ILLNESS Worrlock A/C Bring me a MVP

This gun is the best WGP produced shooting pump on MCB hands down!You will not shoot a better A/C IN YOUR LIFE,guaranteed!
This gun has the Gat Products Prototype "Baby" pump handle that I made as well as their A/T kit and pump guide.It is in awesome condition for its age and gets cleaned after every use you seriously will not find old paint anywhere on this gun.Internally it's a Orracle valve with Gat spring kit(valve and main)as well as a ST Phat hammer.The gun will come as shown with Liquid snatch grip,Karnivore reg and Dye UL. ThugLife Jewel is negotiable haha.Cash money would be $500 shipped trade value would be higher.Thanks for looking and only post here no PMs!,if you do pm me make sure you post first or I will not answer.
Thanks again,and sorry about the pictures(but isn't everyone?)

THUG LIFE KILL'IN KREW

Rare and Hard to find Killing Machines

My PBN Feedback
My AOG Feedback
Old Feedback

Last edited by spydrmn22; 12-27-2012 at 11:41 PM.
spydrmn22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 06:08 PM   #2 (permalink)
Post Whore

Drilled?
Old 12-28-2012, 08:00 PM   #3 (permalink)
Private Labels Only

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcone View Post
Drilled?
Ya it is got a Gat eye cover on

THUG LIFE KILL'IN KREW

My PBN Feedback
My AOG Feedback
Old Feedback
Old 01-02-2013, 06:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
I like Guns and Cigars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spydrmn22 View Post
This gun is the best WGP produced shooting pump on MCB hands down!You will not shoot a better A/C IN YOUR LIFE,guaranteed!
Internally it's a Orracle valve with Gat spring kit(valve and main)as well as a ST Phat hammer.
Based on your choice of internals alone, I think there may be a few markers here on MCB that will give yours a run for its money
As far as not shooting a better Autococker in your life, you might want to reconsider this based on the group you are preaching this to.
Pretty nice marker nonetheless and good luck.

Otter Customs Paintball - - - - Straight Up Cigars - - - - My Feedback
maggot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 08:25 PM   #5 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggot View Post
Based on your choice of internals alone, I think there may be a few markers here on MCB that will give yours a run for its money
As far as not shooting a better Autococker in your life, you might want to reconsider this based on the group you are preaching this to.
Pretty nice marker nonetheless and good luck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by plan_9 View Post
hmm ccm's goin 400 or less
empire snipers in the 250 range
best i can do is sarcasm and a free up for the "illness?"
I think Worrlock bodies are pretty rare. I was looking for a full bodied one for awhile, They were Black Magics but with the same cut on top instead of the sight rail. And there is nothing wrong with asking for more money, since sellers can always reduce price but its hard to increase price.

As for selling on Mcarter being more "upscale". That was the case a long time ago when there was just a small community. In the recent I've been ripped off just as many times here as on pbnation.

Also the choice of internals is a marketing thing. Its like people paying 100 bucks for a Eclipse Nexus LPR, which is a miniaturized Sledge Hammer that people dread. Yea there are some that are more tuned, but honestly it is just a piece of steel that hits another to release gas and make paintballs fly at 299fps. Take your pick they mostly all do the same thing. CCM's are great markers and so is the Empire Sniper, but this is neither of those so you can't really compare. If you do compare then all those with T2's overpaid. So to each his own, let him sell how he wants to sell, no more sucker punch comments.

And Spydrmn22 - Where is the Purple killing machine?
Old 01-03-2013, 03:29 PM   #6 (permalink)
Mar
All nail Drum!

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
thread cleanned up:

Knock it off guys. Don't like marker's price, move on or report it.

Please avoid the personal atttacks - they were totally unecessary.

thanks.
I am Susan. I just got out of Prison. My idea of a perfect date: First I will push you to the ground and force you to drink anti-freeze until you pass out. Then I will pee on your chest chanting "House on Fire, House on Fire! Put it out! Put it out!" The you will wake up in the morning with a size 9 poop chute.
Mar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 05:24 AM   #7 (permalink)
Private Labels Only

Ttt

THUG LIFE KILL'IN KREW

My PBN Feedback
My AOG Feedback
Old Feedback
Old 01-06-2013, 04:15 PM   #8 (permalink)
Private Labels Only

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furion View Post
I think Worrlock bodies are pretty rare. I was looking for a full bodied one for awhile, They were Black Magics but with the same cut on top instead of the sight rail. And there is nothing wrong with asking for more money, since sellers can always reduce price but its hard to increase price.

As for selling on Mcarter being more "upscale". That was the case a long time ago when there was just a small community. In the recent I've been ripped off just as many times here as on pbnation.

Also the choice of internals is a marketing thing. Its like people paying 100 bucks for a Eclipse Nexus LPR, which is a miniaturized Sledge Hammer that people dread. Yea there are some that are more tuned, but honestly it is just a piece of steel that hits another to release gas and make paintballs fly at 299fps. Take your pick they mostly all do the same thing. CCM's are great markers and so is the Empire Sniper, but this is neither of those so you can't really compare. If you do compare then all those with T2's overpaid. So to each his own, let him sell how he wants to sell, no more sucker punch comments.

And Spydrmn22 - Where is the Purple killing machine?
Purple killing machine? Thats a old reference haha how do we know each other?

THUG LIFE KILL'IN KREW

My PBN Feedback
My AOG Feedback
Old Feedback
Old 01-06-2013, 07:31 PM   #9 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

This is Martin, from the Xtreme Sports days with Brandon.
Old 01-06-2013, 08:22 PM   #10 (permalink)
Click. Fwip. "OUT!"

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Furion. Internals are actually much more important than you make them out to be. The differences in the tolerances, volume of the valve chamber, the weight of the hammer and strength of the springs are arguably the most important parts of a 'Cocker. While a decent LPR is nice, and a smooth 3 way and ram are too, the parts that truely determine how well it shoots are those
Quote:
piece(s) of steel that hits another to release gas and make paintballs fly at 299fps
And while a large amount are marketing gimmicks (see smokestack feednecks), I promise you that you will feel and notice the difference between an AKA valve and a stock valve. Same goes for hammer and spring setups.

Much Madness is the divinest sense - Emily Dickenson
A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds - Emerson

Pdubs is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Pump Guns