-   Pump Guns (
-   -   several snipers, kp3, cocker (

squirley 09-16-2006 10:54 PM

several snipers, kp3, cocker
Up for sale only, I am trying to thin down my collection as I have some other expensive interests.
The only trades that will be considered are for down hill or freeride mountainbikes.
Here is the list.

First off is a pre 2000 fishbone cocker, with a vigilanty reg. Gun is in great shape and shoots wonderfully. It does have some minor wear marks, but is an awsome shooter. Gun will come with a wgp pump kit, not the pump shown in pics. $260 shipped

Second is a pink gothic bodied fbm sniper. Body is brand new, along with grip frame. Everything else is lightly used but looks and works great. Barrel is a lovely nickle plated brass BOA. Palmer reg is in great shape and works perfectly. Grips are pewter I believe. Very nice gun and one of a kind with the pink ano. Comes with everything shown except the asa currently on it is different than the one shown. The pump stroke is buttery smooth. $400 shipped

Next is a black gothic bodied sniper, also in great shape. Does not come with the spikes, as those are on the pink one. If someone would like to have them transfered over, that can be done, but the price will go up accordingly. Comes with pmi reg, all american barrel, and stock. Gun is in great shape. $300 shipped

Next is a pre 2k mini sponge/splash ano'd cocker. It is in wonderfull shape with no scratches. Comes with matching ano'd armson sight that works great, (the red dot kind that use light reflection not batteries, best view sight I have used). Palmer lpr, freeflow ram, ans volumiser. Very quick for a slider. $275 shipped

Lastly is a good ole kp3. It is in great working condition, shoots wonderfully. Stock shows little signs of ware, but no dings or gouges. All around the gun is in great shape, and is quite the looker. $375 shipped

If you need anymore pics, let me know, and I will email them to you

I am sure I have forgotten alot of info on the various guns, but most of them come with what is shown in the pics. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. You can also email me at

As for feedback, I have done deals with several people from here and scp, automags, and have great feedback on ebay. I have not kept track of my feedback here, so hopefully some of the people I have done business with will chime in. Thanks

Mechanic959 09-18-2006 02:51 AM

Can i get some more pics of the kp3 please?

callrich at ureach dot com

Rich A.

knightmare96 09-18-2006 04:22 AM

I am very interested in the KP you have a PM

DCB 09-18-2006 01:33 PM

WOW... how much does the pink goth weight? That is very cool looking.

squirley 09-18-2006 08:57 PM

well, she's not the lightest in the herd, but the weight is worth the look, at least to me anyways.
As of now, the pink gothinc, sponge cocker, and kp3 are pending payment.
thanks again

doglb 09-24-2006 07:06 AM

can we get an update what is still available and what is sold!!

medic49675 09-24-2006 12:34 PM

pink goth and sponge mini are mine. I don't know i the kp sold or not but I'd say it is a safe bet doglb.

squirley 09-25-2006 02:05 AM

sorry for the late reply, it was a busy week
The pink gothic and cocker are sold along with the kp

rgunn4 09-25-2006 05:35 AM

any chance you'd like to trip down your collection by selling that pump mag? Really interested. Please let me know.

squirley 09-25-2006 01:59 PM

sorry rrgun, sadly to say I already sold that and I am still kicking myself for doing it. Thanks for your interest