mcarterbrown.com  

Pump Guns Is there anything more pure than a pump gun?

Old 04-23-2006, 05:09 AM   #1 (permalink)
a.k.a. FullSpinPaintball

AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
PGP, Air America Melee 68ci 4500psi, and Hinge frame!

UPDATED: 3 May 06 PRICE DROPS FOR ALL ITEMS!!! THESE THINGS MUST GO!!!

Lots of things for sale here. I'm going to be selling off a bunch of equipment to fund my trip to Oklahome D-Day 2006!

I do my best to describe the items here. If you have any more questions or want more photos, you can email me at SpinDoctor1515@hotmail.com or PM me here. Prices include shipping. Insurance is extra, but optional. Thanks!

Air America Melee 68ci/4500psi with extras! - This Air America tank is in superb condition! Externally, the tank is without blemish, and the reg is in wonderful shape. HYDRO date is 10/02, but it has 5 year hydro as stated on tank and per DOT exemption E-10945; You should be able to see all of this information in the first picture. ASA Threads are in great shape, no worries there! The guage is in perfect working/cosmetic order (pic 2). I am including 2 extra M16 (1200 psi) burst discs, and 2 extra M72 (5000 psi) burst discs, and an extra reg seat (used, but still good). The internals of the tank are spotless. I believe the pressure is adjustable, although I never tried, I just used it on my TS1 and Hurricane. Last time I used the tank, the LP burst disc blew, and I replaced it. I have another HPA tank and this one must go to make room! Price: $ 140

WGP Chrome Hinge frame - This is a WGP Hinge frame. It has multiple trigger adjustment screws to adjust the length, pull, and firmness of trigger pull. It is in perfect working order, I only replaced it with a black hinge in favor of color-matching my 99STO. This frame is solid, with only a few nicks and blemishes (mainly where the 3-way timing rod runs, the nickle is marred slightly there, but is not too bad, and does not affect performance). It will come with your choice of new stock grips, or used Dye Sticky grips. Price: $ 25

** Spin Doctor's Paintball Page
** MCB Feedback
** PBN Feedback
** PBN Feedback (old)

Agglet re: Frink: "Much like a newborn baby your collection is both beautiful and disgusting."
russc: "PBN is a business, and that's why they prefer thousands of morons to hundreds of intelligent posters"
drum: "Between the ammo shipments and all the long rectangular packages, not to mention regular mail from the Pa. Superior Court, my mailman is pretty sure that I am a freak."

Last edited by SpinDoctor15; 05-05-2006 at 06:42 PM.
SpinDoctor15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2006, 09:34 AM   #2 (permalink)
Custom Gunslinger

PM/ed you.....

My Gallery
Feedback at MCB
Feedback at SCP
Cleric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2006, 03:03 PM   #3 (permalink)
a.k.a. FullSpinPaintball

AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Got it, and replied.

** MCB Feedback
** PBN Feedback
** PBN Feedback (old)

Agglet re: Frink: "Much like a newborn baby your collection is both beautiful and disgusting."
russc: "PBN is a business, and that's why they prefer thousands of morons to hundreds of intelligent posters"
drum: "Between the ammo shipments and all the long rectangular packages, not to mention regular mail from the Pa. Superior Court, my mailman is pretty sure that I am a freak."
Old 04-23-2006, 09:34 PM   #4 (permalink)
MCB

You've been PM'ed!
Carp13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2006, 10:19 PM   #5 (permalink)
The Jet

PM Sent.

Wiping will damage your karma and adversely affect your Pump Fu.
My Photo Page: Jet Photography
Shocker03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2006, 12:16 AM   #6 (permalink)
a.k.a. FullSpinPaintball

AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
I've replied, a few items updated. Thanks!

** MCB Feedback
** PBN Feedback
** PBN Feedback (old)

Old 04-26-2006, 06:57 PM   #7 (permalink)
a.k.a. FullSpinPaintball

AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Items updated, still have the PGP, Melee, and Hinge for sale. The Melee is up on eBay as well, so if it sells there, then I'll remove it from here.

** MCB Feedback
** PBN Feedback
** PBN Feedback (old)

Old 04-28-2006, 01:14 PM   #8 (permalink)
a.k.a. FullSpinPaintball

AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Updated: 28 April 06, PGP, Melee, and Hinge are still for sale!

** MCB Feedback
** PBN Feedback
** PBN Feedback (old)

Old 04-28-2006, 03:41 PM   #9 (permalink)
Custom Gunslinger

MO sent...today Thanks for waiting

My Gallery
Feedback at MCB
Feedback at SCP
Cleric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 02:58 PM   #10 (permalink)
a.k.a. FullSpinPaintball

AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
PRICE DROP ON ALL ITEMS!!! I need to sell these things, please PM me or email: SpinDoctor1515@hotmail.com Thanks!

** MCB Feedback
** PBN Feedback
** PBN Feedback (old)

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Pump Guns