mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Pump Markers (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/pump-markers/)
-   -   Sanchez Machine SM-1? (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/pump-markers/89053-sanchez-machine-sm-1-a.html)

240SX 08-19-2009 08:44 AM

Sanchez Machine SM-1?

Do any of you guys use these? I haven't seen very many reviews on them and I was wondering what they were like? Thanks.

casper 08-19-2009 10:49 AM

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/p...tion-pump.html

240SX 08-20-2009 12:46 PM

I guess what I'm looking for is people who own both the SM-1 and CCM S6 and which one they prefer. I know we aren't allowed to do "vs. threads" but I'd just like to hear from people who have handled both markers.

Party 08-20-2009 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 240SX (Post 943676)
I know we aren't allowed to do "vs. threads" but I'd just like to hear from people who have handled both markers.

Eh what?
Since when?

240SX 08-20-2009 12:56 PM

ok then SM-1 vs. CCM S6.... go mad. Second thought I'll start another thread.

casper 08-20-2009 06:26 PM

I sold my t2 because I liked the overall feel of the sm1,thats what i get for getting 2 guns at one time.I have an ss25 and s6.My opinion is the sm1 is a great value compared to an s6.The sm1 is lighter then a s6 and the stroke on the s6 is better then sm1.This is one of those times you wish you could handle both and make a decision.
Stay puff has one too and we haven't heard back from him yet.

staypuft 08-21-2009 12:44 AM

just saw this thread, i love how the sm1 feels, love the milling, its way lighter than my azodin kaos pump, nice short stroke and great trigger feel on the sm1, i got the stainless steel rods on mine, just got my apex sanchez machine barrel with .686 back and now i got my winchester pocket hopper with my ninja 13/3000 so marker is really light. will try it out next week with my new setup. caspers review on both sold me to get the sm1 because i was really looking into the t2. everytime i use the sm1 people ask to see it cuz they here so much about the sm1 but never see them. i love the fact that my gun seems rare. alot of pumpers around me have the s6 or the t2 and when they see the sm1 they want to test it out and i got great feedback so far. i dont regret buying my sm1, its priced real well and i have spoke to luis sanchez a couple of times and does what he can and he ships real fast. all sanchez machine markers have a lifetime warranty like ccm but ccm has superior customer service i hear. i like the tactical look and the sm1 is milled to have that look. its really personal preference but im happy with my purchase.

xPBxJUNKIEx 07-12-2012 04:44 PM

I currently shoot the sm1... And I love it. Keep in mind that all pumps shoot, and get the same distance. It just comes down to personal preference.. I do love the fact that CCM pumps are smooth as butter but the sm1 is alot cheaper..(can't have it all) Some people always say" but the CCM pumps are accurate then other pumps".. That's not true, you just need to know the pressure your gun runs on and the paintballs you use.. A barrel kit is a must have, you also need to match the paint with the bore. And a perfect match and you'll be hitting ball on ball...

tlane77 07-13-2012 04:42 PM

Holy necro.

David A. 10-31-2012 06:30 PM

I have SM-1 and like it a lot. I also have a CCM T2, my son has a Kaos Pump as well.

My T2 is stock with a 10" Deadlywind Fibur Barrel.

The Kaos has a new feed neck, on/off and a 12" CP .685 barrel.

The SM-1 is stock with a CP regulator and rail mounted on/off & plain rubber grips. It has a 12" Deadlywind Fibur Barrel.

While the T2 is the best of the group, the SM-1 holds it own and is far more comparable to the T2 than the Kaos Pump...by a lot!

I almost purchased an Empire Sniper; it is not nearly as trick as the SM-1, though I think it is quite a bargain and the best bargain for a new gun for someone starting to pump and is on a budget.

The Kaos is the worst bargain in this group, after you get done upgrading the barrel, ASA and feed neck you are into it for $300.00, and it still is inferior to the rest of this group.

Now this only addresses NEW markers and there are a lot of other good choices for those that like to tinker.

Good Luck!