mcarterbrown.com  

Rare, Old Guns This is a catch all sale forum for pump, double action, or semi auto's built prior to 1995 Old Parts for these guns are also welcome here

Old 04-04-2013, 10:34 PM   #41 (permalink)
"Mag Afficionado"

Interested in a Model B... will you ship to Canada? I feel that I've asked previously and the answer was negative, but I thought I'd check anyways.

Stuff I'm Looking For

Quote:
Originally Posted by HurtCow View Post
And God turned to Gabriel and said: “I shall create a land called Canada of outstanding natural beauty, with majestic mountains soaring with eagles, sparkling lakes abundant with bass and trout, forests full of elk and moose, and rivers stocked with salmon. I shall make the land rich in oil so the inhabitants prosper and call them Canadians, and they shall be praised as the friendliest of all people.”

“But Lord,” asked Gabriel, “Is this not too generous to these Canadians?”

And God replied, “Just wait and see the neighbors I shall inflict upon them.”
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 07:53 PM   #42 (permalink)
Post Whore

I generally don't ship outside the US, but I have used Titus to facilitate Canadian sales before. Which model B were you interested in? Some of them are here in Hawaii and easy to ship, while others are at home in VA and would take more time to arrange.
Air Power Vector... a MAN's gun....... A gun with a report loud enough that lesser players will pee themselves in fright at the massive concussion wave emmited by the stout thick walled barrel of DOOM. A paintball gun fit for Arnold in the original Terminator movie. A gun that'll pump up those pect's of yours to where women will swoon at the raw muscles you'll soon have.

Air Power Vector, for the man that has climbed to the peak and wants to look down on the beaten and defeated opponents left in his wake.
John Satclaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 08:12 PM   #43 (permalink)
Post Whore

Just picked up yet another Vector... time to bump this thread!
Air Power Vector... a MAN's gun....... A gun with a report loud enough that lesser players will pee themselves in fright at the massive concussion wave emmited by the stout thick walled barrel of DOOM. A paintball gun fit for Arnold in the original Terminator movie. A gun that'll pump up those pect's of yours to where women will swoon at the raw muscles you'll soon have.

Air Power Vector, for the man that has climbed to the peak and wants to look down on the beaten and defeated opponents left in his wake.
Old 06-19-2013, 09:24 PM   #44 (permalink)
Post Whore

Up go the Vectors.

Old 10-15-2013, 04:35 PM   #45 (permalink)
Post Whore

Bump for [insert random time period here].

Model A price has been raised because I'm feeling more attached and because of a design wrinkle I've discovered. Not yet pictured is a Model B with a lefty receiver (safety/bolt reset lever is on the left side), but I'll try and get that added soon.

Last edited by John Satclaire; 10-15-2013 at 04:40 PM.
Old 12-05-2013, 08:20 PM   #46 (permalink)
Post Whore

Holiday season Vector sale: take 30% off the listed price of any model B/C Vector in the thread.

Old 12-05-2013, 08:44 PM   #47 (permalink)
Born again

Send a message via AIM to mustangii

I'll be in touch, ill get the cash together.
edm

ASE certifed master tech
Master Certified Chrysler Tech
mustangii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 07:18 PM   #48 (permalink)
Team "C.I.A" 1992 to 1998

Intrested in a Vector B

what do you have in excellent condition? and i would need a maintenance kit for it....o-rings and such....can you display or send me pics please. please email me at you earliest convenience thankyou.
Brooklyn_Express is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 03:30 PM   #49 (permalink)
Post Whore

Depends on what you call exellent condition. The NIB Vector is the nicest one, the two with H8TR foregrips are probably the nicest ones I have that aren't NIB though they each have small barrel scuffs. #396 and #501 are also very minty and don't have the barrel scuffs, and have the original plastic foregrips. The rest are very nice used ones, but have enough anno nicks I wouldn't call them "excellent."

There are pics on the first page. If there are specific shots you'd like of a specific Vector, just let me know.

Here's info on parts kits and spring/seal kits: Vector Parts Kits . I have a ton on hand so I can include whatever you need with a Vector if you wanted, or you could order from J-Man.

Old 03-18-2014, 07:53 PM   #50 (permalink)
Team "C.I.A" 1992 to 1998

just got your message

I caint seem to find or see pictures of any vectors in this thread. Anyways, heres my story. I started playing paintball when the 68 special hit the streets. I bought shortly after a PMI 3 and worked it to look like a nickle plated doom gun...and it was....joined a team in brooklyn newyork called cia paintball which had its own store....when i finally was pulled off of bench to play tournaments i was told to get a better gun....i chose the vector. it was in the first 100 built area and was unknown in the fields just talked about......that year 4 other of my teammates picked them up and we won three tournaments in a row. We devastated the competition. We All wore black and High polished our vectors to chrome like finishes....our scott masks were chrome plastic custom made to make everyone know when we get on the field prepare to get hosed....our range advantages and accuracy was second to none....what a fricken year man.... I played a few more years and dropped the hobby....2001 my house was broken into...they took only jewlery some collectable items and managed to find my chromed out metal vector box in the back of my closet....i never forgot that gun and the way it commanded the field....even against faster shooting guns....its time i feel to get back into the sport....and im not going back in without a vector.... it might not be the fastest trigger or the most rapid or even accurate gun on the field anymore but thats ok with me....im getting back in for fun not tourneys so i think it will handle big games well...i just need some prices and pictures from you and i need your support on getting me updated with whats been modded out sucessfully for the gun...ive been out of paintball for along time....but im glad to have found someone who appreciates a good old school marker man and is keeping them alive. thumbs up to you man...hit me up with prices and the best deal you can give me on the pride and joy of your collection...i want it high polished to chrome like finish if you can get that done as well.
Brooklyn_Express is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Rare, Old Guns