mcarterbrown.com  

Rare, Old Guns This is a catch all sale forum for pump, double action, or semi auto's built prior to 1995 Old Parts for these guns are also welcome here

Old 07-25-2012, 12:12 AM   #1 (permalink)
AKA till death!

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
minimag, bushmaster, 4x4

I am selling these for my longtime friend/tech who has lost interested in the forums a long time ago thanks to pbn. The descriptions below are what he emailed me, and are 100% correct. I watched him go thru all of these markers, all are perfectly working. He was the original owner of all of these. Pics are on the way!

First the Minimag:

I am the original owner of this Airgun Designs Minimag. I purchased it in 1998 and used it more for recreational play then tournaments. I've been an Airgun Designs certified tech since 1999 through a class taught by Tom Kaye personally and have been involved in Airsmithing professionally for over 15 years. I have kept this marker stock for the most part excepting the following. I installed an aftermarket 8 hole regulator by PMI (the Perfect Charger). I performed my own 2 finger trigger installation and was meticulous about how I cut the original trigger guard (see photo) the trigger guard I made for it is out of steel and is starting to see a bit of rust from years in a case. The guard is removable for those that don't care for the look or would like to lighten it up. PMI perfect aluminum barrel in green. I believe it's a 14". I'm including 2 of the stock 8" barrels, one was never used. This is a power feed "right" with a foamiless bolt and level 7 minimag valve. I have an aftermarket on/off valve installed, but do not remember who produced it. One stand out feature for those of you that have kept up with the many aftermarket brands is that it has a Red annodized top piece. I keep wanting to call it the "reactor valve" but I'm not sure. I've done all of my own maintenance on this marker and am merely thinning out my vintage paintball collection.

$300.00 shipped conus

Shocker:

1999 Smart Parts Shocker sport 4x4

Verticle feed Verticle Max Flo reg kit 14" All American Barrel 12" Dye Boomstick 9 Volt Battery Modification No aftermarket parts to list here, just a stock Shoebox shocker.

I've been a Smart Parts factory certified Technician since 1999

$250.00 shipped conus

Line SI Bushmaster circa ~1989

I'm not sure of the exact year on this one, but definitely between 88 and 90. I've polished the internals, and the insides of the pump arms to smooth out the action. 45 grip with wrap around "hogue" style grips 12 gram adapter California style T stock Trigger shoe Custom Ported and polished barrel by Dave Cook

$250.00 shipped conus

WARPIG - World And Regional Paintball Information Guide Link to the first paintball Airsmith training I participated in. If my credentials are brought up in question. Since then, I've been certified for nearly every manufacturer consistantly until classes just dried up for the most part.

Last edited by TurdBurgler; 08-02-2012 at 01:11 AM.
TurdBurgler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 12:54 AM   #2 (permalink)
MCB Member

pics ?
kerrymcclure888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 01:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

nice guns,,,But i have a silly question I've shoot Line SI since Day 1..why would u polish inside pump arms,,,they make no contact with body hence no friction..An if by chance they did, they would make wear makes on Line si body..I have 20 plus SI's No wear..No rub.

Master Blasters 2013 UWL PRO Champs Maryland
L.I Caretaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 02:24 PM   #4 (permalink)
AKA till death!

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
To answer your question... I have no idea. I'll ask the guru if there was a reason besides being meticulous haha
Old 07-25-2012, 02:42 PM   #5 (permalink)
AKA till death!

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
He said he did it just incase, since he was already polishing parts.
Old 07-25-2012, 05:41 PM   #6 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurdBurgler View Post
He said he did it just incase, since he was already polishing parts.
If you paid for this service I would ask for refund...Nothing ever gets done to any of my markers "just in case" ever marker has certain points to improve....But this was done to get $$$ out of you

Master Blasters 2013 UWL PRO Champs Maryland
L.I Caretaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 10:07 AM   #7 (permalink)
AKA till death!

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
If you read the description at the beginning of the thread, these aren't my guns. They are the my buddies, who has been the original owner of all of them, and the only one to work on them. He did that himself.
Old 07-27-2012, 05:32 PM   #8 (permalink)

I am incredibly interested in the shocker... I don't have the money right now or I'd go ahead and say "I'll take it."

Best of luck to him on the sale, and if he's still got it when I have some money to blow, I'll pm you!
Crossbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 03:58 AM   #9 (permalink)
AKA till death!

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Ya let me know, if its still listed here then they're still available.
Old 07-29-2012, 03:13 PM   #10 (permalink)
AKA till death!

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Bump. Everything is o.b.o! Feel free to offer

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Rare, Old Guns