mcarterbrown.com  

Rare and Old Come across a gun older than 1994? There is an evil cult always on the look out for these. Post your finds!

Old 10-21-2010, 07:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
MCB Member

Brass N Wood Fan
RTP Fan
Crosman 3357 old school paintball marker rare

CROSMAN 3357 VINTAGE OLD SCHOOL PAINTBALL MARKER RARE - eBay (item 130445378971 end time Oct-25-10 09:07:19 PDT)
DashHopes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 10:04 PM   #2 (permalink)
MCB Member

Brass N Wood Fan
RTP Fan
So was it one of us MCB's that got this?
Old 10-22-2010, 08:01 AM   #3 (permalink)
Yield and Overcome...

CCM Fan
Did you catch the end of this listing? {cue the wacko music}

THINGS I WOULD LIKE YOU TO KNOW

At this time I am thrilled to announce I have committed my loving and passionate heart to the frail and broken spirit of an abused and neglected Rescue Pekingese from Adopt-Aluv in Mentor Ohio. The angels that live and work among us!

Which as we speak: is being over-run by toss away and owner surrendered Pek’s.

Take a moment and look at: adoptablepets.net or petfinder.com with a caring heart and determined mind.

Maybe together we can work to overcome this horrendous situation of: abuse, neglect and genocide of the four pawed kind.

“Happily ever After” is a God given right: an existence that each and every animal should be entitled to experience in their life.

Torture and neglect: is not acceptable!

Toe-Toe: has come into my life with needs as big as the desert sky, and I have committed my life to helping this little guy have the life: he so deserves.

A long and treacherous road this little abused guy has traveled, the suffering and abuse was at the hands of the wicked and the barbaric.

Starting life out as a pampered show dog and ending up neglected and abused in an abandoned barn for over two years, with animals living off his filth and tormenting his soul. Unable to stand on his own legs: or move due to the abusive imprisonment.

With each passing day he is beginning to learn and put faith in the fact: that with our love and committed compassion together can conquer anything!

As a family we are committed to helping little Toe- Toe to know a passionate and caring heart: and a better life.

We will teach him to see the outside world and to learn to lock away the horrific abusive cage life.

He will see the tree’s, hear the birds sing and learn to walk and climb stairs.

With time he will learn his life was intended for him to be a dog, not a victim. And that the word “play” will bring a world of good things to his life.

From this point on he will know only a world void of: boundaries or cages, neglect or abuse.

For he does not realize it yet that he has finally reached home. The abandoned barn that housed and tortured him for so many of his long days will be tucked away and cursed to a memory.

His tortured body and his wounded mind will be a thing of the past: never to be experienced again in his lifetime.

WELCOME TO YOUR FOREVER HOME TOE-TOE, WE HAVE SEARCHED AND WAITED: AND FINALLY FOUND YOU!
Dr. PhunkyPants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 06:30 PM   #4 (permalink)
MCB Member

Brass N Wood Fan
RTP Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. PhunkyPants View Post
Did you catch the end of this listing? {cue the wacko music}

THINGS I WOULD LIKE YOU TO KNOW

At this time I am thrilled to announce I have committed my loving and passionate heart to the frail and broken spirit of an abused and neglected Rescue Pekingese from Adopt-Aluv in Mentor Ohio. The angels that live and work among us!

Which as we speak: is being over-run by toss away and owner surrendered Pek’s.

Take a moment and look at: adoptablepets.net or petfinder.com with a caring heart and determined mind.

Maybe together we can work to overcome this horrendous situation of: abuse, neglect and genocide of the four pawed kind.

“Happily ever After” is a God given right: an existence that each and every animal should be entitled to experience in their life.

Torture and neglect: is not acceptable!

Toe-Toe: has come into my life with needs as big as the desert sky, and I have committed my life to helping this little guy have the life: he so deserves.

A long and treacherous road this little abused guy has traveled, the suffering and abuse was at the hands of the wicked and the barbaric.

Starting life out as a pampered show dog and ending up neglected and abused in an abandoned barn for over two years, with animals living off his filth and tormenting his soul. Unable to stand on his own legs: or move due to the abusive imprisonment.

With each passing day he is beginning to learn and put faith in the fact: that with our love and committed compassion together can conquer anything!

As a family we are committed to helping little Toe- Toe to know a passionate and caring heart: and a better life.

We will teach him to see the outside world and to learn to lock away the horrific abusive cage life.

He will see the tree’s, hear the birds sing and learn to walk and climb stairs.

With time he will learn his life was intended for him to be a dog, not a victim. And that the word “play” will bring a world of good things to his life.

From this point on he will know only a world void of: boundaries or cages, neglect or abuse.

For he does not realize it yet that he has finally reached home. The abandoned barn that housed and tortured him for so many of his long days will be tucked away and cursed to a memory.

His tortured body and his wounded mind will be a thing of the past: never to be experienced again in his lifetime.

WELCOME TO YOUR FOREVER HOME TOE-TOE, WE HAVE SEARCHED AND WAITED: AND FINALLY FOUND YOU!
Yes yes I did but the 3357 out shined it lol.

mcarterbrown.com » Ebay » Rare and Old