mcarterbrown.com  

Rare and Old Come across a gun older than 1994? There is an evil cult always on the look out for these. Post your finds!

Old 04-05-2011, 08:09 AM   #1 (permalink)
Rec Poster

2 hot Sheridan KP3 like new

Found on a german Forum, not mine

Thema anzeigen - >>> 2x Sheridan KP3 Pumpaction Old-Skool Raritt: U - pbHub.de Paintball Forum
icp-ms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 08:39 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fantasy Hockey Chump

Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
RTP Fan
after the conversion that's like just shy of a grand for two mint condition KP3's PLUS shipping. While I'd love to have an in box KP.....That's a lot of hoops to jump through. Have at it.
Long Beard is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 08:40 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fantasy Hockey Chump

Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
RTP Fan
For the record here's the Babelfish translation:

1. KP3 (above): Ungespielt in original packaging, even the guidance is still connected by a plastic binder with the Triggerguard. How again from the business! Inclusive accessories in the photo. CO2-Fla is of 1992 - thus no TÜV! 2. KP3 (down): Hardly easily Optical condition of the metal parts: very well Optical condition of the wood shank: well with easy camp-pure. Still the originals Safety warning sticker sticks also here CO2-Fla is missing To the current technical condition of both KP3s I cannot say much. No. 1 ungespielt and that will not no more change at least I. I had No. 2 last before approximately 2 years under pressure. At that time it ran perfectly with HP. Who does not only want to place the two rare pieces into the showcase, she should if necessary again wait and adjust. Is generally valid: Private sale without guarantee. Both KP3s have the F and the caliber of 68 stamps. Only both are sold together as package. Since there is no market price in Germany, I orient myself at pbnation.com and mcarterbrown.com where KP3s depending upon condition for 300 to 600 US$ the owner change. With current rate of exchange and given the outstanding condition set I 700, - euros for both as basis for negotiation.
Long Beard is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 01:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
Post Whore

there's a bonus surprise package of old school equipment!
the_chemist is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Ebay » Rare and Old