mcarterbrown.com  

Rare and Old Come across a gun older than 1994? There is an evil cult always on the look out for these. Post your finds!

Old 03-30-2012, 05:05 PM   #11 (permalink)

PMI SHERIDAN Marker on eBay

Sorry for the multiple listings. New to the site and had some difficulty at first finding the right location for my listing.

I did my research on this marker. Most of it on this site. $700 is probably less than fair market value. I found one that sold on here "AS IS" for $750 missing the BB site and was of lesser condition than the one I have listed. Ive seen a handful of others that have sold for more that were modified or lesser condition as well. I have yet to find any example that has sold for less than what I'm asking.

Whoever posted that its worth what people are willing to pay couldnt have been more on point. Price guides are simply guides. You cant put a value on an item someone deems priceless.
bosoxfanman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 05:17 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned

AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
RTP Fan
The other thing to take into consideration, for the one that sold for $$750, how long did it sit before it finally did sell? Starting a low bid, but with a reserve certainly isn't a problem, and is typically common.
No Mercy Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 05:29 PM   #13 (permalink)

I looked back at the one that sold for $750. It managed to last for an hour before it sold.
bosoxfanman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 12:18 AM   #14 (permalink)
Banned

AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
RTP Fan
Then I guess what it is interesting to note is that you have had it up for a few days, and not even a single bid.
Old 03-31-2012, 12:40 AM   #15 (permalink)
Bolt Action/Pistol Player

Fan of EMR
Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by No Mercy Ever View Post
Then I guess what it is interesting to note is that you have had it up for a few days, and not even a single bid.
Not uncommon for this type of thing to sit while the hawks circle until the last second...

I've elaborated on my feelings on this elsewhere on this forum, but many people have it in their head that early bids will drive the final price up...

S.C.A.R. - The Simulated Combat Association of Rhode Island - S.C.A.R. on Facebook - My MCB Feedback - Meet "The Devil's Brass"
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgorman47 View Post
The devil's brass uses an evil sighting system powered by juju obtained from the deep and ominous laughter from the gun's owner himself.......seriously playing in a game against Born4Evil , and you see him sneaking your way, then BAM and all you hear is something to the effect of "Haha can't get away from the Devil's Brass!" Born4Evil seriously sounds like the devil himself, and its awesome. That gun is hands down the most badass gun in my mind.
Born4Evil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 04:31 PM   #16 (permalink)
Post Whore

If we could get Chad to open up his vault the price would plummet

Having sold a few of these when they were new I would never have suspected they would jump in price like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Furious View Post
You'll have a tough time finding a nicer group of people on the internet(even if our opinions all suck).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitalsilence View Post
I've dealt with canadians several times and I usually undercharge by 2-5 dollars cause I feel bad for them sometimes. Just my 2cents.

feedback http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...k-big-jim.html
big jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 01:26 PM   #17 (permalink)
MCB Member

Brass N Wood Fan
RTP Fan
$812.56 beats the $700.00 start

http://feedback.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI...ab=AllFeedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gascolator View Post
DashHopes has a nelspot that has internals that were polished by Chuck Norris, using only his beard to polish them.
That nelspot never needs lube, shoots 2,000 ball per second, never needs reloaded, doesn't require an air source and when the paintball hits somebody the result is the same as if Chuck Norris round house kicked them.
He nick named the gun Reggie.
RIP
"heinous"
2006-2014
DashHopes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 01:53 PM   #18 (permalink)
Banned

AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
RTP Fan
And this one sold for $710. Shame, since it seems that it was nicer and more complete than the last one that sold for so much more.

mcarterbrown.com » Ebay » Rare and Old