mcarterbrown.com  

Scenarios and Big Games Scenario and Big Game information, upcoming events, and small talk

Old 03-17-2011, 05:01 PM   #21 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Send a message via AIM to Big Daddy T

I'm gonna be there. I love the pump tournament, anxiously waiting for that.

What will I bring this year to outfit my team with...

All my sales are Guarantizzle!

My Gallery (see a part you like, PM, let's talk deal):
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/gallery/...er/700/cat/500

My Feedback: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=4636
Big Daddy T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 11:44 AM   #22 (permalink)
Merc

Send a message via AIM to JOESPUD27

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowZone View Post
Updates in first post!
I checked SI's website and it looks like paint is $20 a bag. AFAIK it is a FPO field. Also, John @ SI bends over backwards to make this event great each year, so we should support that. Just an FYI for those trying to budget.

Jay

Live or play near Metro STL? Organizing monthly pump meetups at the many different fields near STL. Check out "STL Pump Group" on Facebook for more info.

Best Field in STL
JOESPUD27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 01:42 AM   #23 (permalink)
This is Madness!

CCM Fan
Man, I really want to come, but I have class that isn't skippable on Fridays - if I left as early as possible on Friday and drove straight through I could make it to the field by 2:30... I suppose it could happen.

hm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by russc View Post
I love how DMW douches want so badly to justify their douchocity! I remain steadfast in my position of counterdouche douchebaggery.
Quote:
Originally Posted by d4rksabre View Post
It's cool, no one can resist playing with an eightball. They're pretty much the best toy/decision making device/CEO of General Motors, ever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GunRaptor
FEAR NOT, FAIR WOMEN, FOR THOU ART SWAG AS F***!
thisissparta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 11:34 AM   #24 (permalink)
MCB Member

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
RTP Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by thisissparta View Post
Man, I really want to come, but I have class that isn't skippable on Fridays - if I left as early as possible on Friday and drove straight through I could make it to the field by 2:30... I suppose it could happen.

hm.
Worth it. I considered going AWOL, but that would kind of make it impossible for me to commission.

My feedback
Cale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 12:43 AM   #25 (permalink)
This is Madness!

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cale View Post
Worth it. I considered going AWOL, but that would kind of make it impossible for me to commission.
Definitely worth it... It'd be better if I could sucker... I mean kindly ask a friend into driving out with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by russc View Post
I love how DMW douches want so badly to justify their douchocity! I remain steadfast in my position of counterdouche douchebaggery.
Quote:
Originally Posted by d4rksabre View Post
It's cool, no one can resist playing with an eightball. They're pretty much the best toy/decision making device/CEO of General Motors, ever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GunRaptor
FEAR NOT, FAIR WOMEN, FOR THOU ART SWAG AS F***!
thisissparta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 02:10 AM   #26 (permalink)
Damage Inc War Chief

You havn't got your mom playing yet sparta?

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")...
RepomanGene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 08:58 AM   #27 (permalink)
Merc

Send a message via AIM to JOESPUD27

Sparta I still laugh when I think about meeting your Mom at Famous Dave's. You asked what event we (Total Greif) planned on playing and I said "Mainly NPPL events" but as Nipple, not N-P-P-L. Her face was priceless.

Can't wait to play at SPE!

Jay

Live or play near Metro STL? Organizing monthly pump meetups at the many different fields near STL. Check out "STL Pump Group" on Facebook for more info.

Best Field in STL
JOESPUD27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 12:37 AM   #28 (permalink)
Machinist in training

Send a message via Yahoo to slowerpig81

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisissparta View Post

hm.
Doooo iiiittttt

I'll be there! Probably camping as my parent's aren't coming. But I'll need to check with KK that that's okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOESPUD27 View Post
Sparta I still laugh when I think about meeting your Mom at Famous Dave's. You asked what event we (Total Greif) planned on playing and I said "Mainly NPPL events" but as Nipple, not N-P-P-L. Her face was priceless.

Can't wait to play at SPE!

Jay

Feedback/Avvy by Tessa Schrader
slowerpig81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 06:32 PM   #29 (permalink)
Sudden Impact Event Guy

HI GUYS!

Jeff from Sudden Impact here. Thought i'd drop in and let you guys know whats been going on for SPE this year.

For the most part it'll be "business as usual" for the weekend, only this year we will be doing a "Pump event Party" at the camping area after saturday's day of play.

If anyone needs to camp, John (the owner) has decided to open up his property for anyone who wants to toss down a tent and stay the night. He has TONS of land, and its only about 2 miles from the field. Electricity, bathrooms, and such will be on hand should you need them. PLenty of space is available.

But now the fun part. We here at SI love you guys so much we decided to subsidize some food for you. But, not just ANY food. A giant Pig Roast done by Chefs Catering out of Washington IL. Ive had this before and let me tell you...its EPICALLY good. Pork BBQ, potatoes, rolls, and so on will be on hand and its the best BBQ you'll find in this county.
A $10 buy-in gets you 1lb of pork, and all the stuff you could want to fill your plate and belly. Made fresh that day. Its.....oh god my mouth is watering....its really freaking good.
It'll be BYOB so feel free to put up camp, eat till you can't, and toss back a few with some of the best people in paintball.
Even if you aren't camping you're welcome to have some grub, and the more people we get, the cheaper we can make it for you guys.

So, if you can let me know if you'll be camping, and if you want some awesome BBQ. Blow up my in box, or post here. I'll be checking frequently.

If anyone else has questions, let me know!
Ninjeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 07:11 PM   #30 (permalink)
Oh, It's him

Send a message via AIM to Brimmy

Fan of EMR
I will be coming this year.
Brimmy is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Scenarios and Big Games