mcarterbrown.com  

Section 8 - SC Section 8

Old 09-12-2011, 09:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
MCB Member

Palmers Fan
I thought I'd bring this to ya'lls attention.

I wanted to let you guys know about an upcoming scenario game in SC since there hasn't been any chatter about it. There is a 8hr scenario Oct 8th in PBC Greenville. Milkshake is putting this game on and Byron with Pure Khaos is general for the south. Pure Khaos is rolling in with 24+ already pre-reg'd. I know there are a couple of Section 8 guys making the game but thought I'd bring this to the rest of Section 8's attention. If my posting this up in your forum is inappropriate I apologize. Just have alot of old friends I would like to see make this game...RJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokers
I play pump because I'm a masochistic bastard who gets his jollies from being outgunned but not outplayed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoder916 View Post
It's easy for people to think they are an all knowing pump player when your behind a keyboard. And nobody wants to be politically incorrect when giving advice on the forums, for everyone to criticize and judge, So I think the individuals speak with a little more pride than usual, because they want their peers to respect there opinion(s). I love playing pump, And if your pumping before you shoot, I don't give a **** whats in your hand, your family.
redhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 08:58 AM   #2 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

CCM Fan
Thanks Redhawk for spreading the word, Most Section 8 players know me and we have battled with and against each other many, many times. I hope you will consider this game...with the pre-reg deals they have...along with the coupon it's $20 for registration....and air....WOW!!!
I would love to see some of you here playing...this is a great field as GQ has played and discovered. They have opened up a trail around the back that doubles the field size and creates some unique opportunities for those who love the hidden flanking maneuver.
You have until September 25th to take advantage of this deal....hope to see Section * on the team list of attendees.
Leaving Facebook... | Facebook
http://www.pballcentral.com/
http://www.mppgames.com/

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Milkshake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 06:43 PM   #3 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

see you and every one else there rick and milk!! looking forward to this game...
Old 09-23-2011, 07:41 PM   #4 (permalink)
ArchAngels

CCM Fan
Wish I could attend, but work is calling. Hope to see you all in Nov at PBC though. Good luck and have fun.
Fatalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 09:28 PM   #5 (permalink)
MCB Member

Palmers Fan
Nice one Raptor

Gabe sporting the Stockclass Phantom...Sweet
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG9215-L.jpg (192.1 KB, 84 views)

Quote:
I play pump because I'm a masochistic bastard who gets his jollies from being outgunned but not outplayed.

Quote:
It's easy for people to think they are an all knowing pump player when your behind a keyboard. And nobody wants to be politically incorrect when giving advice on the forums, for everyone to criticize and judge, So I think the individuals speak with a little more pride than usual, because they want their peers to respect there opinion(s). I love playing pump, And if your pumping before you shoot, I don't give a **** whats in your hand, your family.
Old 10-21-2011, 10:12 AM   #6 (permalink)
Pump Battle Rager

Thanks ..

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
Just smooth and easy like a toothless hooker!

raptor69r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 10:46 AM   #7 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Had a great time running with some of my old crew... Rick, raptor, Eddie, Brett, patty it was a blast... See u guys again real soon!
Old 02-03-2012, 06:11 PM   #8 (permalink)

wow, just ran across this thread...and just started using Mcarterbrown as well btw this is "Slim" (Chase) from the Pure Khaos boys
Risenagain34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 08:51 PM   #9 (permalink)
Freelance Aphorist

CCM Fan
Any more info on this scenario? Some of us in the Midlands might be interested!
Old 02-03-2012, 09:53 PM   #10 (permalink)
MCB Member

Palmers Fan
It was played Oct 8th.

Quote:

Quote:

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball Teams » Team Forums » Section 8 - SC