mcarterbrown.com  

Closed Thread

Old 03-21-2012, 11:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
Pumper

CCM Fan
Kilt Fan
customizing

looking for someone to customize my kp2 i would like it polished and celtic crosses engraved on it.. if u have ever had any custom work done please pm or post on this thread thanks tim

I'm a paintballer, I'm dirty, I smell bad, I'm loud, im obnoxious, I drink, and curse, I go to work bruised and battered and welted; call me what u want but when i step under the net I'm a god in my mind atleast
Old 03-22-2012, 12:29 AM   #2 (permalink)
Lost the Daylight

Send a message via ICQ to Listessa Send a message via AIM to Listessa Send a message via MSN to Listessa Send a message via Yahoo to Listessa

Does yours have the original black finish? If so, why not swap with someone for one that is already shined? Some people like KPs with the original finish better since they are closer to mint condition.

Chplnstone does beautiful stock tattooing, and is very willing to work with you on designs. I don't know what his schedule is currently, but he has a thread in the Airsmiths on MCB section. It's worth a shot. His work is elegant, durable, and well worth the money in my opinion. Just remember: Custom comes at a price.
I have a K1 with Celtic scroll work on the stock. It is gorgeous. I also have a custom lever on the way. That is absolutely mind-blowing, if you look in his thread it's pretty obvious which one is mine.

He will also build you a new one from the ground up too (I think only in lever action rather than pump). Brand new shiny brass, new stock with tattooing. Totally amazing work. It isn't as affordable as an older K-series- so be sure you really like using one before going all out for something special.

I'm pretty fond of K's so I have a few in spite of the price, guess when you don't travel or party much dropping a few hundred on paintball guns isn't that bad though! Wish I was lucky enough to find one for like $50 at a yard sale like one guy did!

Facilis est Descensus Averni.
<--Click to descend to my feedback.
NO'MAAM #2"National Organization Members Against AGG Metrosexuals" Rouge Cell #3
Old 03-22-2012, 01:12 AM   #3 (permalink)
Pumper

CCM Fan
Kilt Fan
thanks iam going to go with WALZ..thanks for ur in put got and ideas on a design i want to work Erin Go Bragh into it

I'm a paintballer, I'm dirty, I smell bad, I'm loud, im obnoxious, I drink, and curse, I go to work bruised and battered and welted; call me what u want but when i step under the net I'm a god in my mind atleast
Old 03-22-2012, 01:18 AM   #4 (permalink)
Confirmed Agglet

CCM Fan
Just keep the finish. Nothing is more of a bummber when a lince condition body gets polished. I 100% agree with litessa

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayvik View Post
I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
Old 03-22-2012, 01:27 AM   #5 (permalink)
Pumper

CCM Fan
Kilt Fan
Listessa..that is a beautiful gun love the scroll work,i want it to say Erin Go Bragh in scroll

Old 03-22-2012, 01:31 AM   #6 (permalink)
MCB Member

hope he dosent mind me posting a pic of it Tim if you don't want this here I give you full permission to yell at me on Facebook.
Old 03-22-2012, 01:32 AM   #7 (permalink)
Pumper

CCM Fan
Kilt Fan
no thanks

Old 03-22-2012, 01:34 AM   #8 (permalink)
Pumper

CCM Fan
Kilt Fan
damn u can tell alot about me by that pic

Old 03-22-2012, 01:44 AM   #9 (permalink)
Banned

AKA Fan
I've been dying to do a laser engraving on a K-series stock...

What's the image you were planning on using?
Old 03-22-2012, 01:45 AM   #10 (permalink)
Pumper

CCM Fan
Kilt Fan
a celtic cross and Erin Go Bragh in scroll work

Closed Thread

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » Sheridan