mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Sheridan (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/sheridan/)
-   -   KP2 12ie DropOut (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/sheridan/78184-kp2-12ie-dropout.html)

RaSs_FR 05-17-2009 09:08 AM

KP2 12ie DropOut

Hi guys, I've been searching for these answers for a while all over this boards but I failed, so... does anyone knows how much would it be and who should I be in touch with to do such a job on my KP2?

Thanks.

shoot to thrill 05-17-2009 10:29 AM

palmers would be a good start

RaSs_FR 05-17-2009 11:16 AM

I can't find it on their website so if you can tell me how much is it... thanks!

Mayvik 05-17-2009 11:21 AM

You'd have to call them.

shoot to thrill 05-17-2009 11:29 AM

Palmers Pursuit Shop!, Where Custom Still Means Something

hmmm that was a link to the contact me page, why did it just do the homepage thing

anyway 916-923-9676

Stuffy 05-17-2009 12:16 PM

It will require some stock modification also. And that kp of yours seems practically mint. Id just stick with a fassst changer but thats just me.

RaSs_FR 05-17-2009 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shoot to thrill (Post 827279)
Palmers Pursuit Shop!, Where Custom Still Means Something

hmmm that was a link to the contact me page, why did it just do the homepage thing

anyway 916-923-9676

... from France, it would be an expensive call! I will email them, I did it a couple of times as I am already a customer.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stuffy (Post 827305)
It will require some stock modification also. And that kp of yours seems practically mint. Id just stick with a fassst changer but thats just me.

Yes indeed, it is!
But I don't get your point, does it matter to machine a dropout on a mint KP? :confused: Never thought so... to me it's just more practical and a bit faster than a fast changer, plus it brings a kind of "bad-***" effect to me. Unless you were meaning it's a pity to machine this awesome stock.

Thank you guys. MCB is such a nice community.

Funwitagun69 05-17-2009 02:23 PM

Ifyou want to cut up a KP stock, i have a decent shape one id rathr see you cut han yours. We could work something out

applesauce 05-17-2009 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaSs_FR (Post 827359)
But I don't get your point, does it matter to machine a dropout on a mint KP? :confused: Never thought so... to me it's just more practical and a bit faster than a fast changer, plus it brings a kind of "bad-***" effect to me. Unless you were meaning it's a pity to machine this awesome stock.

Thank you guys. MCB is such a nice community.

most people here have a deep respect for any brass marker, especially the kp's, and since yours is like it would of been more than a decade ago, it has a higher value, so trade it to someone for one that the people on mcb wont kill you for cutting it up

RaSs_FR 05-17-2009 03:12 PM

Yes I understand... To be honest I agree with you all, it would be a pity. I'm just planning to mod it for now, cause I'm broke, and wanted some prices to let this grow on me.

Funwitagun, I'm keeping you in my head. It might interest me... later. Nice nasty by the way.