mcarterbrown.com  

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-04-2011, 12:31 PM   #10601 (permalink)
I've been around
 
M3r(uRy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: FL

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASKA View Post
Hey Matt you should have gotten the valve today.
way late i know but i forgot to respond until deuce brought it back up...

I did get it but i wasnt home and you insured it so i have to go pick it up later today
__________________
6 guys, a handful of balls & a couple of strokes... Pump Play

M3r(uRy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 01:12 PM   #10602 (permalink)
TomCross
Guest
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3r(uRy View Post
way late i know but i forgot to respond until deuce brought it back up...

I did get it but i wasnt home and you insured it so i have to go pick it up later today
Nice move Oscar. Insurance inconvenienced him.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 01:24 PM   #10603 (permalink)
I've been around
 
M3r(uRy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: FL

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomCross View Post
Nice move Oscar. Insurance inconvenienced him.
priority and delivery confirmation is the best shipping option IMO... and my girl was in bed when the mail man tried to drop it off so by the time she got to the door he was 3 houses down the block... not saying it is an inconvenience, i wasnt complaining just commenting i dont have it yet
__________________
6 guys, a handful of balls & a couple of strokes... Pump Play

M3r(uRy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 02:06 PM   #10604 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
AlexH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008

CCM Fan
im not going to the scenario. i had every plan to be up there tonight and stay all weekend and then my girlfriend "suprised" me and came home. i was thinking about it all day at work today. i really want to go. i hate suprises....
__________________
Feedback
AlexH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 02:07 PM   #10605 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
AlexH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post

It's up to you if you want the patches bro, it's impossible to gauge the value of some of those things. His are nice and fairly uncommon. I can vouch for him too. He's a good guy, I sold him a tank face to face shortly before I left NY.
i got all the patches and the sheridan sweatshirt. i really hope it fits me. lol
__________________
Feedback
AlexH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 02:10 PM   #10606 (permalink)
TomCross
Guest
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexH View Post
im not going to the scenario. i had every plan to be up there tonight and stay all weekend and then my girlfriend "suprised" me and came home. i was thinking about it all day at work today. i really want to go. i hate suprises....
Tell that bitch paintball comes first and she picked the wrong time for a surprise. But in a nice way. Valentines day isn't til next week anyway.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 02:11 PM   #10607 (permalink)
Buzz Killington
 
Scharfschutze91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Miami, FL

lol...

And i just devoured a large thin crust pizza hut pizza with pepperoni and sausage... i'm sooo full...
__________________
Original Member of Tactical Assault Group (T.A.G.) from South Florida.
Our site: www.tagpaintballteam.com

#SOSUNITEDSTATESCONSTITUTION
Scharfschutze91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 02:13 PM   #10608 (permalink)
TomCross
Guest
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scharfschutze91 View Post
lol...

And i just devoured a large thin crust pizza hut pizza with pepperoni and sausage... i'm sooo full...
Doesnt it feel good to be alive?
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 02:15 PM   #10609 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
AlexH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomCross View Post
Tell that bitch paintball comes first and she picked the wrong time for a surprise. But in a nice way. Valentines day isn't til next week anyway.
i dont see her very ofter since she lives in tallahasee and *****>paintball
__________________
Feedback
AlexH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 02:20 PM   #10610 (permalink)
TomCross
Guest
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexH View Post
i dont see her very ofter since she lives in tallahasee and *****>paintball
Coitus>paintball. So just have coitus tonight and go play tomorrow
  Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Southeast

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:56 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC