mcarterbrown.com  

Old 01-11-2011, 12:47 AM   #8901 (permalink)
TomCross

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
You Tom, you're one funny guy!
I just wanted a 4 letter... Uh what are they called again. Everyone knows the KISS method. Especially the military persons here.
Old 01-11-2011, 12:51 AM   #8902 (permalink)
Facta Non Verba

Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomCross View Post
I just wanted a 4 letter... Uh what are they called again. Everyone knows the KISS method. Especially the military persons here.
STFU NOOB, GTFO!!!

SNAFU

WWJBD?

Co-Captain/ Co-Founder
Team-Awesome

Quote:
I'd wipe, play-on and overshoot.
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 12:53 AM   #8903 (permalink)
TomCross

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
I liked that the first time I saw it when we got the MCB jerseys done. I'm a comic geek so I liked the Captain America reference and I love Team America. Win win really.

You bite your thumb at me sir!?!

I can't do Dye masks, too small for my big dome. I could get a red profiler though. But yeah that jersey is cool.

Pat was talking about having jerseys made and I let him check out the Raza jersey. I think he said Raza quoted him $200 just for artwork. That's too spendy for me, the artwork was being done for them. I dunno though.

I don't think there was an artwork charge for the MCB jerseys since everything was handled by Critical and TheYoda. I could be wrong though.

I'm tired...

I've been tossing around ideas for a jersey for awhile though. I wish I had more time to play so I could actually participate with a team.
I like the MCB jerseys/shirts because we are all on mcb, we communicate through mcb and some of us are grounded because of mob- that's just me though. When I was pro I had 3 friends I'd play with, hang out with, live with all the time. We all played on different teams but if we ever had a chance to play with another team we would always get together. We called ourselves the Hate Crew and we decided that we all needed to get our nipples pierced in order to have this special bond - like blood brothers.

Didn't mean to derail the jersey speak- that's what I'm good at though...derailing.
Old 01-11-2011, 12:56 AM   #8904 (permalink)
TomCross

I'm tired too... I just got a new book on body language and I'm too tired to read anymore tonight. I'm really into it too...

I'll make tea, turn on the tv and see if oddities, wreck chasers, how it's made, modern marvels, or some other extremely interesting show is on. If not, NASA channel always has something neat like ISS tours!
Old 01-11-2011, 01:12 AM   #8905 (permalink)
www.Axial-Photography.com

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Quote:
I liked that the first time I saw it when we got the MCB jerseys done. I'm a comic geek so I liked the Captain America reference and I love Team America. Win win really.
I think it's a great looking jersey and would be cool for a team or just Shiggles.

Quote:
I do bit my thumb sir!

Quote:
I can't do Dye masks, too small for my big dome. I could get a red profiler though. But yeah that jersey is cool.

Pat was talking about having jerseys made and I let him check out the Raza jersey. I think he said Raza quoted him $200 just for artwork. That's too spendy for me, the artwork was being done for them. I dunno though.

I don't think there was an artwork charge for the MCB jerseys since everything was handled by Critical and TheYoda. I could be wrong though.

I'm tired...

I've been tossing around ideas for a jersey for awhile though. I wish I had more time to play so I could actually participate with a team.
I had thoughts about starting a pump team to play in the 2012 NPPL series. Not enough dedicated pumpers here though.

Quote:
An acronym?

Quote:
I like the MCB jerseys/shirts because we are all on mcb, we communicate through mcb and some of us are grounded because of mob- that's just me though. When I was pro I had 3 friends I'd play with, hang out with, live with all the time. We all played on different teams but if we ever had a chance to play with another team we would always get together. We called ourselves the Hate Crew and we decided that we all needed to get our nipples pierced in order to have this special bond - like blood brothers.

Didn't mean to derail the jersey speak- that's what I'm good at though...derailing.
I like MCB Jerseys (I've got two from the two years they've done them) and I like you guys, but I don't want to get my nipple pierced with you guys. Maybe a tat, but no nipples.

Quote:
I'm tired too... I just got a new book on body language and I'm too tired to read anymore tonight. I'm really into it too...

I'll make tea, turn on the tv and see if oddities, wreck chasers, how it's made, modern marvels, or some other extremely interesting show is on. If not, NASA channel always has something neat like ISS tours!
Have you read any on NLP?

I don't have cable or satellite so I can't watch "regular" TV like that. I miss it, but I don't pay the bills and the lil lady has never been a big TV person so she doesn't want it. I even brought up having it for the baby and she said that there's enough Kids shows on Netflix for the baby to watch when they get old enough.

Quote:
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
chopper duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 07:00 AM   #8906 (permalink)
Closer to home.....

CCM Fan
Quote:

Quote:
I don't have cable or satellite so I can't watch "regular" TV like that. I miss it, but I don't pay the bills and the lil lady has never been a big TV person so she doesn't want it. I even brought up having it for the baby and she said that there's enough Kids shows on Netflix for the baby to watch when they get old enough.
Out of the hundereds of channels that we get, I only watch 3-4% (cable, not network). If I could pick and choose my channels for my cable package, that would be perfect. As long as I have internet. Now, Netflix via my Wii may be something worth exploring.

My Feedback: Here on MCB BigEvilOnline Automags.org PaintBallNation
Zondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 07:21 AM   #8907 (permalink)
TomCross

I wish I could choose just four channels. we got rid of our movie channels to pay for netflix and xbox live for Netflix streaming. We also have iPhones with the Netflix app so we can stream movies on our phones. We actually don't spend more than we saved by canning the movie channels. Netflix kicks ***.
Old 01-11-2011, 08:03 AM   #8908 (permalink)
Buzz Killington

Quote:

I'm not so much into comics, but i do love captain america, and america in general, so I fell in love with that Jersey. That one, and the Germany jersey which I am now debating on getting also.

No I do not bite my thumb at you sir!

I love my Dye mask. I just really want one in red.

My pump team is up there in central florida, =( one of the members hardly shows anymore (tyler) and wearing the team america jerseys as a huge group would be sick. It could be like our official pump meet jersey if we get together for big games.

#SOSUNITEDSTATESCONSTITUTION
Scharfschutze91 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 08:17 AM   #8909 (permalink)
Shameless CCM convert

Ahhh, reminds me of English I.

No Sir I do not bite my thumb at you, but I do bite my thumb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_Frag View Post
This is a common misconception. The marker in question is actually from a limited run that WGP produced to try using the little finger as the firing finger to promote digital ambidexterity. Unfortunately, the gravity inverter needed to feed paintballs was sold separately.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jokers
I play pump because I'm a masochistic bastard who gets his jollies from being outgunned but not outplayed.
ASKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 08:20 AM   #8910 (permalink)
Buzz Killington

reminds me of the 7th grade and reading romeo and juliet... i had to read it again in high school. Not bad, i grew to like it. That one and "Julius Caesar" by Shakespeare also.

#SOSUNITEDSTATESCONSTITUTION
Scharfschutze91 is online now   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Southeast