mcarterbrown.com  

Southwest Arizona, New Mexico, Southern Colorado, and West Texas

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-22-2013, 04:09 PM   #11 (permalink)
Active Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Phoenix, AZ

yeah fune times.....just be ready for desert ball......and heat in the summer......
YoroSaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 04:13 PM   #12 (permalink)
"Not you brother"
 
The Flounder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: MD

I will miss the trees and shade. Probably will not miss the humidity much.
__________________
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar View Post
No one is judge/jury/executioner here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harbinger[TG] View Post
I must have missed that memo

Feedback
The Flounder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 04:35 PM   #13 (permalink)
Slowly making progress
 
desertT1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Vail, AZ

PHX has a lot going for it, but a lot of times is 5-10 degrees hotter than Tucson. I would suggest doing things after sundown during the summer.

FAP is Fort Adobe Paintball which is I17 and Pinnacle Peak area, up north of the city.
__________________
>>> Link to prototype Dust Devil<<<
DT1 Dust Devil want list. Click me! <<Closed for now so I can catch up
Feedback
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar View Post
I really like the picture posts, because I don't understand most of the word posts.
desertT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 04:48 PM   #14 (permalink)
Hesperia,ca
 
river031403's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertT1 View Post
PHX has a lot going for it, but a lot of times is 5-10 degrees hotter than Tucson. I would suggest doing things after sundown during the summer.

FAP is Fort Adobe Paintball which is I17 and Pinnacle Peak area, up north of the city.
Isn't there a pb shop or two up north? I forget their names while working I Phoenix I bought some pb soft goods from an Asian guy with a gun in his hip cool pb shop then another day I bought some AGD stuff from another guys shop
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjd10684 View Post
It "feels" nice when you touch it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loguzzzzzz View Post
Every hole costs money


http://www.automags.org/forums/showt...errerid=144073
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
http://www.pbnation.com/feedback.php?u=577553
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...val=0&items=50
Vertebrae autococker
http://youtu.be/Ybf2u4dAQlg
river031403 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 05:07 PM   #15 (permalink)
Fluffy Bunnies for life!!
 
Jkoselka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Formerly Green

CCM Fan
That would have been Command Post, Haji. He works over at West World Extreme now.

Yeap, Ben (need4reebs) is out at Fightertown....when he actually plays.
__________________
America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, bada$$ speed. -Eleanor Roosevelt, 1936
FLUFFY BUNNIES PUMP

Ebay Feedback
MCB Feedback
Jkoselka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 10:22 AM   #16 (permalink)
Active Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Phoenix, AZ

also when are you moving out here? just so we can give you a warm reception...of shooting you on the field....i mean welcome to the neighboorhood
YoroSaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 12:30 PM   #17 (permalink)
"Not you brother"
 
The Flounder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: MD

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoroSaru View Post
also when are you moving out here? just so we can give you a warm reception...of shooting you on the field....i mean welcome to the neighboorhood

That is the the million dollar question right now. I was hoping for the first of the year but feet are still dragging it may not be until March at this point.
__________________
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar View Post
No one is judge/jury/executioner here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harbinger[TG] View Post
I must have missed that memo

Feedback
The Flounder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 01:06 PM   #18 (permalink)
Hesperia,ca
 
river031403's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012

Tell them you want to move in around July August great weather that time of year
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjd10684 View Post
It "feels" nice when you touch it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loguzzzzzz View Post
Every hole costs money


http://www.automags.org/forums/showt...errerid=144073
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
http://www.pbnation.com/feedback.php?u=577553
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...val=0&items=50
Vertebrae autococker
http://youtu.be/Ybf2u4dAQlg
river031403 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 01:45 PM   #19 (permalink)
"Not you brother"
 
The Flounder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: MD

I was hoping to ease into the blistering heat so I did not burst into flames the first day I walk outside.
__________________
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar View Post
No one is judge/jury/executioner here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harbinger[TG] View Post
I must have missed that memo

Feedback
The Flounder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 02:16 PM   #20 (permalink)
Fluffy Bunnies for life!!
 
Jkoselka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Formerly Green

CCM Fan
Thats the time a year you play in shorts and sleeveless jerseys.
__________________
America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, bada$$ speed. -Eleanor Roosevelt, 1936
FLUFFY BUNNIES PUMP

Ebay Feedback
MCB Feedback
Jkoselka is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Southwest

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC