mcarterbrown.com

Old 09-23-2013, 06:41 AM   #1 (permalink)
Old school from way back!

O-Ring size and Derlin

Well I have a Sterling STP Jubilee I received from Arrow Precision around May and I've use the $h!t out of it this summer, probably around 5 cases through it. For the last 3 weekends I've been having a very small issue, the O-Ring inside the Q-Nector (White in color) on the gas line that goes into the valve body has been leaking. Three weeks ago when the problem first came up I just tightened the brass fitting and it solved it for the day, the next time I gassed it up it started to leak again so I flipped the O-Ring over and tightened the fitting, and once again it solved the problem. This past weekend my local field had an "Appreciation Day" event and my daughter came walking off the field with the tank in her hands saying it was leaking again so I grabbed the Q-Nector with a pair of pliers and tightened the fitting and it worked for the last 3 games. Now I realize I need to change out the O-Ring and I'm alright with that because I have a couple that came with the gun, but my question is does anyone know of what Size and Derlin these O-Rings are so I can get some more? See I play 6 - 8 times a month and I want to have some in case this becomes an issue in the future.

Thanks
Shawn
Started with a Splatmaster, moved onto a Nelspot 007, then came the Autocockers, then a STERLING Pump, next was a Bob Long defiant then a PM7. As of now I have 4 Sterling Pumps, 2 Phantom for SC and 2 Spyder's plus a bunch of extra parts.

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
turbowagonman is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » Sterling