mcarterbrown.com  

Suggestions Drop your ideas for site improvements, needed forums, changes, etc, into the paintballer's suggestion box.

Old 04-16-2014, 01:02 AM   #11 (permalink)
I'm Stock Classy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RusskiX View Post
Seems redundant to me...

The Splatttttttland group of outlaws regularly post up our outlaw/private field games in the Northeast section with no problems for attendance.
Exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseytrailrider View Post
I guess for one thing I like the feel of the site better than pbn*****! This usually a more laid back ( backyard/outlaw) paintball site! I have bought guns & equipment off other members as have a few friends on here! This seems to be a more close knit or laid back group on here that enjoys playing with friends! Instead of playing with newbies or speedball teams! I've come from a time 80's & 90's when specialopspaintball had their game finder! Damn do I miss that! We use to meet awesome groups of players that definitely wouldn't have found one another! Sure I like going to big games or the legit fields during the year but there's nothing like "outlaw" paintball"! PB I know frowns upon outlaw & can be bad! Most of us have or do play outlaw on mcarterbrown so why not embrace it?
OK, so there are quite a few players here from back in the day, and MCB is a laid back, close-knit community, but what does that have to do with creating yet another sub forum to read through? Sure, I play at both renegade and legit fields, but having to read through two different forums to try to find local games will be more of a hassle than reading through the one we have now.

Everyone already knows to look through the regional forums to find both local legit and outlaw games. So how will separating local outlaw and legit games benefit anyone, or boost attendance? As mentioned months ago in the outlaw thread, separating these local games will only cause more work and/or confusion for players who play both legit and outlaw.

The existing format is simple and works well. Like they say, "If it ain't broke.... "

Get awesome Stock-Class Patches HERE

"There's playing paintball with a stock-class gun, and then there's playing stock-class paintball. Big difference."
- Slim

One of the oldest teams in paintball with original members still playing - Tactical Assault Command

My Feedback
Slim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 03:10 PM   #12 (permalink)
Moderating From Above

Send a message via MSN to Harbinger[TG]

Fan of EMR
I don't see the need to have an outlaw game section, pretty sure it would belong in the regional section.

mcarterbrown.com » Site Related » Suggestions