mcarterbrown.com

Team Blackrain Home of Team Blackrain

Old 06-12-2010, 10:21 PM   #21 (permalink)
MCB Member

Send a message via AIM to blackrain

Today I played at Mr. Paintball USA,near Escondido Calif. If you are into shooting kids,this is the place for you. Actually it's more of a family rec field. Velocity is only 250 FPS. I bunkered 6 kids behind an air bunker and felt bad. They didn't even know what was going on

The fields were nice. They were a good walk up and down hills to some. Just remember the nearest convinient store is 24 miles away. For some reason California likes to hide them. With all the homes I passed,you would figure there was at least one.

So if you are into aggresive playing,this is not the field for you. There are also alot of drainage gullies,so low and slow cars beware.

If you just want to rent gear and have fun with friends and family this is your place.
Later,
Blackrain
blackrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 02:08 AM   #22 (permalink)
MCB Member

So today I was at Mirmar Marine Base Paintball field. From what I have heard of it,made me not want to play there. However I had to check it out.

Mirmar is now a FIELD PAINT ONLY field

Well to be honest,I had alot of fun. Even though they have only two fields,it was what fit my playing style, room to room. I even was shooting on the run.

Now for all those not aware,Mirmar field will be expanding very soon. The two fields they right in family housing (which I thought was cool) are just temporary. They will be moving outside the wire but still on Military property. That way civilians can have better access.

Players beware, you are still on Military property,so don't get stupid,they still have their own laws. Not sure if you've ever been arrested on Federal Property, but it's worse than outside in the civilian life.
In others words,your a guest there,don't get stupid.

Well my day started out okay. Picked up an E-frame for my new A-5. Had my A$$ handed to me the first game I played. Not really used to the A-5,so break out the MG7 leak and all. My whole game changed from there.

I had the speed on the trigger that I needed and the advantage I needed. I was keeping up with the guys that had all the E-guns. I was capped at 20 bps. My body count began to improve.

I played several games on each field,even made a few cross field runs in blind spots so I wouldn't get shot right off the bat. I even held off a few guys with just air,I ran out of paintballs the last game.

I did get shot by our own MCB member Rossco. He was sporting a Viper pump. So I finally get shot by a legendary gun. It felt good.

The staff at MPB was very nice. I didn't know that MPB was FPO,due to Enviromental issues on base. They were nice enough to let me use. Next time it's by their paint.

The field was very clean,of course,it's on a Marine base. The ref was very nice and handeled paint checks as best he could while under fire and running across the field. So props to him for a job well done.

I ran into several MCB members Rossco and Jim (Can't remember his member name).

Rossco and I

Jim and I

Rossco and Wildman Nash

So this was my day,+ laundry, so my day was over by 1300. This was probably my last day of paintball in Calif. Unless I'm not working this coming weekend,then I will be at Mirmar one last time to call it all good .

Later,
Blackrain
Old 06-15-2010, 05:03 AM   #23 (permalink)
Post Whore

I believe Ive met Mr Kanda.
He was captaining the Far East Dragons and it was at one of the Zap Internationals in Pittsburgh.

Glad you had so much fun here in SoCal Stephen.

Gilly
Gillymonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 03:13 PM   #24 (permalink)
MCB Member

She didn't win but had a good time.
Later,
Blackrain
Old 06-16-2010, 03:31 PM   #25 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gillymonster View Post
I believe Ive met Mr Kanda.
He was captaining the Far East Dragons and it was at one of the Zap Internationals in Pittsburgh.

Glad you had so much fun here in SoCal Stephen.

Gilly
I had alot of fun. Realized I missed a field CPP. Guess I'll catch it next time I'm here.
Later,
Blackrain
Old 06-21-2010, 12:11 AM   #26 (permalink)
MCB Member

So yesterday we played at Forest Fire paintball. It was their yearly DDAY event. I was ok. The reinsertion times were way to long. 15 mins. Kind of slows down the game and makes people sit around the stagging area longer then they want and the game gets stale.

The banner wave for the first time yesterday,but we forgot all the cameras. Jet lag and lack of sleep.

Our next event is Alien Invasion at the local paintball field in Silverdale,Wa.

Later,
Blackrain
Old 06-21-2010, 03:25 PM   #27 (permalink)
Authorized Collector

Send me some of this money you have so we can travel ze world together paintballing.
Keepin it real.
DVS. StreetLife. Mafioso. SkullCandy. The Hundreds. Gogged. LIE. Jones Soda. Ironlak.
peachesaretasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 01:58 AM   #28 (permalink)
MCB Member

So we will be here on July 5th:

Main Page - Northwest Paintball Park

We'll be attending Aliens VS ERF.

Looking at attending the Super Game XL in Aug:

Supergame

So if you see us,come on up and meet us

Later,
Blackrain
Old 07-08-2010, 01:38 PM   #29 (permalink)
MCB Member

Well Alien Invasion was excellent. The Aliens were beat,but we put up a great fight. Not bad for 120 vs 35.

Somany new players that I have never seen before were there. That goes to show how well this field is,how popular this event is. I know it's not big numbers compared to others,but it's great for around here.

We sold over 200 paint grenades to players. They were flying everywhere.

The ERF (Earth Reaction Force) was very well organized this yr. It was a fun day all together.

The Legion Riders were there in full force making BBQ and Raising money for the Fallen Soldier Foundation. It provides Scholoships for the Children of those lost in Battle.

Wife was the photographer for the day. I really need to take the camera away from her Sorry no pictures of the 24+ wooded acres. This is just near the stagging area,during warm up games.

Over all we had good weather which is not that often here. We get alot of rain,then again we wouldn't have the green trees you see in the pics to play in. So it's give and take. I'm bringing FESTA to play here. See how he plays in the varied hill/woods terrain

No major issues,except lots of paintballs flying around and getting shot more then I wanted to

Those issue and I wish people would tell me I've lost more hair then I think I have. Baldness really shows up in pictures

So Our next major event is Super Game 40 in Oregon Aug 20 2010.

Later,
Blackrain

Last edited by blackrain; 07-08-2010 at 01:55 PM.
Old 07-08-2010, 02:48 PM   #30 (permalink)
MCB Member

We will be here on Aug 20,2010. See you there.

Supergame

Later,
Blackrain

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball Teams » Team Forums » Team Blackrain