mcarterbrown.com  

Team Blackrain Home of Team Blackrain

Old 09-09-2010, 12:28 AM   #41 (permalink)
MCB Member

Send a message via AIM to blackrain

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkafluence View Post
Looks like you can't come to DC then.

Blackrain, as I mentioned in an earlier thread you should try to make it to the Pump It Up event near Baltimore. It is organized by Yellow 5 (of mankini fame). There's usually about 40-50 people playing pump at these events. The next one will be on October 2nd.

A few of us from the DC/MD/VA area will probably be making the drive over towards Richmond to play the SplatBros Domination game on the weekend of October 15-17th.
Actually I have clearence to take the car to DC,Ma And Carolina. Just depends on my work schedual. As it looks now,I'm thinking of hitting Fox Brothers this Saturday and maybe Splat Brothers on Sunday. Just have to play it by ear. It looks like I'm in class for the next two weeks,so I'll see how that works out.
Later,
Blackrain
blackrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 03:48 AM   #42 (permalink)
TomCross

Why don't you make your way to help protect the border down south. Some awesome fields down here.
Old 09-10-2010, 04:17 PM   #43 (permalink)
Meow.

AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Have any plans for coming to Hawaii any time soon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagels View Post
When face palm is not enough, you face rocket.
i8pie2day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 10:29 PM   #44 (permalink)
MCB Member

Today Team Blackrain went to the Luray Caverns. A nice 1-1/4 walk thru and under ground cave. See my face book for pics. Posting them very soon.
Later,
Blackrain

Last edited by blackrain; 09-26-2010 at 07:36 AM.
Old 09-26-2010, 07:14 PM   #45 (permalink)
MCB Member

Went out to Virginia Beach. I guess it was their last big event for the yr. This is the world Championship Sand Sculpting.

Later,
Blackrain

Old 10-17-2010, 07:57 PM   #46 (permalink)
MCB Member

So this weekend was a no joy for paintball. However I did make another trip. Check out my Face book page in about 20 mins for pictures.

Later,
Blackrain
Old 11-07-2010, 10:18 PM   #47 (permalink)
MCB Member

We are back in Washington State and will begin our season at home. Apperantly I'm not traveling this yr. Oh well now I can get my playing schedual going. I plan on hitting Oregon twice this yr and some local events in the area.

Guess I'll start stashing some cash for Super Game 41. Maybe even get a team going from some local players. Who knows. I have a whole season to myself.

I'll be sporting the VIBE and the MG7 this yr,along with my other guns. Weight loss,well I'm still thinking about that.

The Team is now for another two weeks due to shoulder injury. It's getting better as time goes on. I start physical therapy this week. Have to get a little stronger then I am.

We have started to get the traveling gear situated and we will be attending a local
Elf vs Grinch game in Dec. Man it's going to be cold.

I'll start making paint grenades very soon. Just have to order some clips. Then get ready to order some supplies to start all over again next yr.

Later,
Blackrain
Old 12-18-2010, 05:19 PM   #48 (permalink)
MCB Member

As of now this is our BIG schedualed event. It's Super Game 41. I have already put in for time off and I'm stashing cash. We are taking a count on fluid bottles for the ice chest. It's going to be a HOT one that day. I'll probably prepay in Jan to make sure everything is taken care of.

If any of you guys are going,maybe we can hook up as a team or just a little terror squad just to cause some havoc on the field

Hopefully I'll warm up at a few events and weekends. I know we have kitsplat coming up real soon. That's a big game around here for everyone. If any Washington players can make it,please do.

Later,
Blackrain

Last edited by blackrain; 02-26-2011 at 10:46 PM.
Old 02-24-2011, 07:27 PM   #49 (permalink)
MCB Member

On our way to Black Hawk Down in Salem Oregon. This is a one day Dan BoneBrake event. Just have to pack the car and in less than 24 hrs we are on our way. The JT bags are packed,all the gear is operational.

Hotel reservation are good to go for two days and the Wife/Pit Crew is ready to shop the out let stores.

Hopefully we will have pictures of this event. I will post a sponsor banner pic for proof of attending event. Will also be handing out flyers for sponsors.

Later,
Blackrain
Old 02-26-2011, 08:49 PM   #50 (permalink)
Post Whore

I think he is in the Hot Tub by now. Mid 30's during the day, have a safe trip home.

http://walkons.proboards.com/index.cgi?

FS Custom 13/3000 Tank Covers Paracord $35
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/m...ord-%2435.html
Orpackrat is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball Teams » Team Forums » Team Blackrain