mcarterbrown.com  

Team Blackrain Home of Team Blackrain

Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2011, 08:20 PM   #31 (permalink)
MCB Member

Send a message via AIM to blackrain

Nothing really to rant about. Had an awesome day of paintball. Just played hopper ball for a few hrs. I had a few surrenders which made me feel good. We had a lot of new players so it made the whole day fun.

I was shot out a few times,but the best thing,all our games are resurection for the first few mins,so it adds alot of fun.

Wiffle was hot with the pump and tagged me quite a few times. However I did make him surrender once I even shot him once, yea I got lucky

I luv strats almost made a showing,I saw him with a Viking in his hand. I also met DJ (Dane) from Team Walk On out of Oregon. He is now living here,so hopefully Team Walk On will make a showing one day

Well enough of my ranting,ya'll have better things to be doing.

Later,
Blackrain
Old 08-11-2011, 05:45 AM   #32 (permalink)
MCB Member

So riots,stock market dropping points,America in a recession. What should we do? Probably not want to vote those in charge,back into office. All I see is our Country sinking deeper and deeper in debt and FAT CATS getting RICHER.

It's funny how none of our elected officials to a pay cut during the first round of cuts,more less take one now. So when election time rolls around, make sure you don't re-elect them.

I've been waiting for a CHANGE,and the only one I have seen is a change at the gas pump price. A change that my wallet isn't as full as it was a few yrs back. I see that a baller just can't have a good time these days.

What I do see is the FAMILY UNIT breaking down more and more. Parents haveing to work longer hrs and weekends, just to make a tank of gas. I still haven't figured out how gas prices dropped so low during election and then went back up so fast.

I guess it was just for VOTES and a SMOKE SCREEN to let everyone think that a CHANGE was coming.

Anyone remember when Hillary said that "WE ARE GOING TO BRING OUR TROOPS HOME" I only see more troops being sent over seas. Maybe it's me just seeing this.

So if you want to keep the CHANGE,go right ahead. I'm ready for a change of power that runs this Country. So on election day I'll be helping to make a change of our elected officials. I plan on helping to vote a few out of office

Ok enough of that, let's talk about my next up coming event, Super Game 42. It's one of our Premier games on the West Coast. It's a Dan Bonebrake event. 500+ people and alot of paintballs flying thru the air. This is one of those MULTIPLE HIT DAYS.

Good thing I have my helmet Even though it's like a magnet for paintball,I'm not feeling any pain.

My paint is waiting,my camp sites are waiting,my hotel is waiting and the Outlet store are waiting for my Wife to spend money that she has been saving for a while.

Vendors look out,I plan to get the best deals possible for my MONEY.

Later,
Blackrain
Old 10-02-2011, 03:41 PM   #33 (permalink)
MCB Member

Well it seems some Americans are up in arms over the US killing of American born Terrorist. Who cares,he was a enemy of the states and deserved it. I think if we have a TARGET OF OPPORTUNITY,take the shot and get rid of it. Save the American tax payer some cash.
Just kill them all and it's money well spent in my personal opinion.

Scenario games and cheating. Well I saw alot of it this yr,but what can you really do except play fair. No matter what your complaint,there just aren't enough refs to watch. So if you are one of those players that cheat, I really hope the win is worth it,cause you really make your team look bad.

I haven't played in over a month due to working nughts and over time. Haven't made a paint grenade in months. Might finally get some time to actually level my lathe,but I'm not holding my breath.

I've been reading alot about declining players in our sport. Yes it is true,the money crunch has hurt everyone. Seems scenarios are what is attracting the players. These are the games that many can only afford. Stash the cash till one comes up. I think if many fields promoted half day scenario/big games every 2 months,it would bring in more players. You have the next 3 months to promote a scenario for each holiday. Just a thought I'm thriowing out there.

So enough of my ranting have a great week, and shoot you mid field.

Later,
Blackrain

Last edited by blackrain; 10-02-2011 at 05:45 PM.
Old 03-04-2012, 09:10 AM   #34 (permalink)
MCB Member

So election season is once again upon us. I'm sure the present office has a last min. thing to throw to the public to secure a re-election. Is it really worth it? 4 yrs of high gas prices,budget cuts and housing crises.

Is it worth it for 4 more yrs? Unemployment is high,families are homeless and have lost everything they had. Sure some is there fault,but about 90% isn't.

It's funny how we run to the aid of every country in a crisis,but we can't take care of our own. I guess everyone got their change, because they had a voice. That was the best promotional commercial I have ever seen to make America's Youth look STUPID Well you have no one to blame but yourself for all the bad that has happened.

I'm sure everyone that was in the "OCCUPY" had the "Voice to make a change". Well you got it, now get off your LAZY A$$ and find a job. It is now time to join the REAL WORLD (I'm not talking MTV either) and GROW UP

So when election time rolls around,make the right choice. I know how Iam voting and it isn't for the present office either. No one makes my decision for me, only I make my decisions.

This is just me rambling. So if this hurts your feelings, oh well. I've never been one to hold back. Plus we have this thing in America called "Freedom of Speech" which seems to be stripped away from us on a daily basis.

In America we are not held at gun point when we go to the voters booth,we are FREE to choose who we want to lead our Country. The choice is your's

Later,
Blackrain

Last edited by blackrain; 03-04-2012 at 09:15 AM.
Closed Thread

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball Teams » Team Forums » Team Blackrain