mcarterbrown.com

Tiberius Arms Everything Tiberius

Old 05-23-2012, 08:27 PM   #11 (permalink)
WARNING:I Do Stupid $#!@

Nope.. Pbn.. deal was up for days, guy actually lowered it from 350 cause no one jumped on it ..

Ive been wanting to buy a second Tiberius pistol but with bills I couldn't justify it due to bills...

came across that deal today ,beat myself up over it for about 20 minutes then said to hell with it.. keep one of three for myself so I have a loaner or can run duel pistols and then sell everything else off and make my money back and I pretty much had to pay nothing for my second pistol.

Like i said, the amount of stuff in the package is crazy.. 3 tiberius pistols (look to be T8)4 loaders (two halo,to nib velocity) several pairs of knee and elbow pads (S.P and Eclipse) DM and Shocker Parts/kits 5 tanks various hydros at least two are S.P. two cp regs, several nxe 3+4 packs. 5 pair of jt and spyder paintball pants,freak inserts

thats all I can remember off the top of my head but he said theres even more stuff not listed..

from the pictures I see other items but wont get my hopes up as to if they were actually included or not since not specificly mentioned..

random marker,"looks" mag fed (but can still be non mag fed)and full sized kinda like a rap4.

JT mask parts (frames and such),profiler mask,handfull of barrel condoms, sony psp (not newer model) and case of however many games in it. and still other stuff I cant identify..theres alot and the pic is an over view type pic,nothing close up.

either way.. win win.
http://www.pbnation.com/feedback.php?u=170725

My Drinking Team Has A Paintball Problem.
------
I Shot The Sheriff,The Deputy And The Ref.. But We All Knew The Ref Had It Coming.
NoX13 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 08:41 PM   #12 (permalink)
Dremel Drill Professional

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
I am sooo jealous right now. If I had seen taht I would have done it. good job man!

nation feedback
mcb feedback

Havoc-paintballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 08:49 PM   #13 (permalink)
.67cal Buwwets!

CCM Fan
If you happen to end up with a 8.1 you are gonna sell I am looking for one for a project. I bet they are TV's but you never know, I have only come upon one sweetheart of a deal like that and ended up with it, but it wasn't that good, still though, a complete sniper and cocker with a bunch of other gear for $100, I jumped all over it. Slapped a pump lot on the cocker, and sold it for more than I had in all the stuff then had a nice loaner for a bit for less than nothing.
crazyorigin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 09:20 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyorigin View Post
If you happen to end up with a 8.1 you are gonna sell I am looking for one for a project..
I'll keep you in mind.. like I said its a panned out pic so I cant see great detail but Im pretty sure I can make out the back block of the T8.

------
I Shot The Sheriff,The Deputy And The Ref.. But We All Knew The Ref Had It Coming.
Old 05-24-2012, 12:15 AM   #15 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMAN1 View Post
Also, contrary to popular belief, you don't lose very much air with a mag eject. Still get a solid 3 mag loads per Co2 with regular paint. Its not significant at all or worth doing a mod to save what little you lose imo.
For me what makes this mod attractive is not the efficiency, but the ellimination of the loud "come shoot me now" announcment that you have just ejected your mag. I know that if you are in it deep you usually have another ready to go in right away but things happen. I know that I was having an issue with mine acting like it was out of gas and when I would eject the mag and reinsert it things would clear up for a bit but when I was having the troubles everyone around me knew it because of the loud degassing every time I would eject the mag.

And I don't like surprises so I usually only shoot two mags to every 12gr anyway just to avoid any.. It happened twice at LLV that I lost track and reloaded one of my mags an extra (third) time and on both occasions ran out of gas before paint. It's not too big a deal if you are shooting round paint but when using first strikes you don't want to have to eject a mag with paint left in it because every time you do you have to be sure to catch the loose rounds that pop out. I don't mind throwing a couple nickles on the ground but when the two rounds that pop out and fall are like throwing a dollar bill on the ground then I have to start paying attention.
Undermine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 11:07 AM   #16 (permalink)
Handgoon

Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoX13 View Post
I'll keep you in mind.. like I said its a panned out pic so I cant see great detail but Im pretty sure I can make out the back block of the T8.
post up a picture, I'm sure we could identify it for you

MY FEEDBACK
skullcandy1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 01:44 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcandy1993 View Post
post up a picture, I'm sure we could identify it for you
Could dirrect link the photos themself to show here since he has them copyright protected but here is a link to the flikr account they are posted in.

Welcome to Flickr!

------
Old 05-24-2012, 02:30 PM   #18 (permalink)
Handgoon

Brass N Wood Fan
well I don't know about the guns, but the mags are definitely the old style mags so ya...they are probably T8s not T8.1s. Either way...nice score

MY FEEDBACK
skullcandy1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 03:26 PM   #19 (permalink)
MCB Member

Well, the discussion has moved away from the check valve mod. But I have a few comments to add. I added this mod to my Tac 8 with decent success. I also did a few other mods to other parts to improve the flow around the check valve. I haven't noticed a shootdown issue. I guess your results may vary.
Old 05-24-2012, 05:34 PM   #20 (permalink)

One package Shipped out todat and he will ship the second tuesday with the T8s and the rest of the items.. Got the tracking number and ran it through ups.. 54 pounds for the first package.lol. damn did i get a deal considering shipping was included.

Keep an eye out in the next week or so for some salea.. lol.

------

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » Tiberius Arms