mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Tiberius Arms (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/tiberius-arms/)
-   -   Wanted - Details of parts kit (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/tiberius-arms/218854-wanted-details-parts-kit.html)

skullcandy1993 11-18-2012 12:37 AM

Wanted - Details of parts kit

So I found a couple different parts kits online (been browsing on Rockstar) and was wondering if anyone had access to the actual lists of parts for these kits.

The first kit is the Players kit LINK HERE

And the second kit is the Dealers kit LINK HERE

Obviously the dealers kit will have more stuff in it, but I was wondering what kind of stuff? Is it just more o-rings? extra screws? regulator parts? trigger parts?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

GMAN1 11-18-2012 01:20 AM

If no one answers on here i can ask Justin. I'll be getting in contract with him anyway this week for an order I'll be placing.

Nightstar 11-18-2012 03:18 AM

I can't tell you anything about the dealer kit, but my Player's service kit contains: Allen keys, a ball bearing, O-rings, screws, sights, springs. It looks like I could perform a complete rebuild and replace some non-wear parts to boot. I haven't had to draw on it yet, just picked it up as insurance after I bought your old 8.1

4G010H3R0 11-18-2012 02:40 PM

I Have a dealers kit but my case doesnt look like that at all.

I have a dealers kit(well its a dealers kit with a players kit and other stuff ive collected over time). Comes with come with everything the players kit and also has(its been a bit so bear with me) extra sights, spare trigger, bolt/spring, a few reg internals, Ball detents, trigger/sear assembly(almost enough to rebuild it completely). I think it came with stuff to rebuild like 3 or 4 Old T8 mags(o-rings etc) maybe a few other pieces.
Im not a dealer for them by any means so im just grabbing this from memory.

Its been a while since I had just the dealers kit.
My kit could almost build a T8 from scratch now.. in fact I pretty much did some time ago(besides the grip/body)

skullcandy1993 11-19-2012 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GMAN1 (Post 2537154)
If no one answers on here i can ask Justin. I'll be getting in contract with him anyway this week for an order I'll be placing.

That would be awesome, an actual list of the parts would be super helpful.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightstar (Post 2537196)
I can't tell you anything about the dealer kit, but my Player's service kit contains: Allen keys, a ball bearing, O-rings, screws, sights, springs. It looks like I could perform a complete rebuild and replace some non-wear parts to boot. I haven't had to draw on it yet, just picked it up as insurance after I bought your old 8.1

My old T8.1? I don't even remember selling you one :p but I don't doubt that I did, I've been through a ridiculous amount of pistols in the last year or two. Most of them tiberius.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4G010H3R0 (Post 2537425)
I Have a dealers kit but my case doesnt look like that at all.

I have a dealers kit(well its a dealers kit with a players kit and other stuff ive collected over time). Comes with come with everything the players kit and also has(its been a bit so bear with me) extra sights, spare trigger, bolt/spring, a few reg internals, Ball detents, trigger/sear assembly(almost enough to rebuild it completely). I think it came with stuff to rebuild like 3 or 4 Old T8 mags(o-rings etc) maybe a few other pieces.
Im not a dealer for them by any means so im just grabbing this from memory.

Its been a while since I had just the dealers kit.
My kit could almost build a T8 from scratch now.. in fact I pretty much did some time ago(besides the grip/body)

Could you throw up a picture of what your dealers kit does look like?

JustinTA 11-19-2012 02:37 PM

The Players Service kit includes 1 of all of the springs and screws and 2 of all of the orings. The Dealers Service kit includes the same parts - just double. So 2 of all of the springs and screws and 4 of all of the orings.

skullcandy1993 11-19-2012 03:51 PM

but no parts for the reg or trigger or anything like that?

JustinTA 11-19-2012 04:29 PM

It includes the springs and screws associated with the regulator/trigger group but not the sear, rotator, release, ect.

There are separate trigger group and regulator rebuild kits available for those.

In addition to springs and orings, the kits come with a set of allen keys and replacement front and rear sights.