mcarterbrown.com
 

Tiberius Arms Everything Tiberius

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-18-2012, 12:37 AM   #1 (permalink)
Handgoon
 
skullcandy1993's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Toronto, ON

Brass N Wood Fan
Wanted - Details of parts kit

So I found a couple different parts kits online (been browsing on Rockstar) and was wondering if anyone had access to the actual lists of parts for these kits.

The first kit is the Players kit LINK HERE

And the second kit is the Dealers kit LINK HERE

Obviously the dealers kit will have more stuff in it, but I was wondering what kind of stuff? Is it just more o-rings? extra screws? regulator parts? trigger parts?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
__________________

MY FEEDBACK
skullcandy1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 01:20 AM   #2 (permalink)
Ask me How!
 
GMAN1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Chino, CA

If no one answers on here i can ask Justin. I'll be getting in contract with him anyway this week for an order I'll be placing.
__________________
For all your tactical gear needs:


Facebook / Twitter
GMAN1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 03:18 AM   #3 (permalink)
all work
 
Join Date: Jan 2011

I can't tell you anything about the dealer kit, but my Player's service kit contains: Allen keys, a ball bearing, O-rings, screws, sights, springs. It looks like I could perform a complete rebuild and replace some non-wear parts to boot. I haven't had to draw on it yet, just picked it up as insurance after I bought your old 8.1
Nightstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 02:40 PM   #4 (permalink)
"Fidget"
 
4G010H3R0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: MI chigan

Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
I Have a dealers kit but my case doesnt look like that at all.

I have a dealers kit(well its a dealers kit with a players kit and other stuff ive collected over time). Comes with come with everything the players kit and also has(its been a bit so bear with me) extra sights, spare trigger, bolt/spring, a few reg internals, Ball detents, trigger/sear assembly(almost enough to rebuild it completely). I think it came with stuff to rebuild like 3 or 4 Old T8 mags(o-rings etc) maybe a few other pieces.
Im not a dealer for them by any means so im just grabbing this from memory.

Its been a while since I had just the dealers kit.
My kit could almost build a T8 from scratch now.. in fact I pretty much did some time ago(besides the grip/body)
__________________
"Fidget"-Team Defiant, Midwest Chapter
"The Rhino"
Custom Havoc Launcher

MCB FEEDBACK

4G010H3R0'S WTB THREAD

Facebook Page
4G010H3R0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 09:36 AM   #5 (permalink)
Handgoon
 
skullcandy1993's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Toronto, ON

Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMAN1 View Post
If no one answers on here i can ask Justin. I'll be getting in contract with him anyway this week for an order I'll be placing.
That would be awesome, an actual list of the parts would be super helpful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightstar View Post
I can't tell you anything about the dealer kit, but my Player's service kit contains: Allen keys, a ball bearing, O-rings, screws, sights, springs. It looks like I could perform a complete rebuild and replace some non-wear parts to boot. I haven't had to draw on it yet, just picked it up as insurance after I bought your old 8.1
My old T8.1? I don't even remember selling you one but I don't doubt that I did, I've been through a ridiculous amount of pistols in the last year or two. Most of them tiberius.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4G010H3R0 View Post
I Have a dealers kit but my case doesnt look like that at all.

I have a dealers kit(well its a dealers kit with a players kit and other stuff ive collected over time). Comes with come with everything the players kit and also has(its been a bit so bear with me) extra sights, spare trigger, bolt/spring, a few reg internals, Ball detents, trigger/sear assembly(almost enough to rebuild it completely). I think it came with stuff to rebuild like 3 or 4 Old T8 mags(o-rings etc) maybe a few other pieces.
Im not a dealer for them by any means so im just grabbing this from memory.

Its been a while since I had just the dealers kit.
My kit could almost build a T8 from scratch now.. in fact I pretty much did some time ago(besides the grip/body)
Could you throw up a picture of what your dealers kit does look like?
__________________

MY FEEDBACK
skullcandy1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 02:37 PM   #6 (permalink)
Justin
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Fort Wayne, IN

The Players Service kit includes 1 of all of the springs and screws and 2 of all of the orings. The Dealers Service kit includes the same parts - just double. So 2 of all of the springs and screws and 4 of all of the orings.
JustinTA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 03:51 PM   #7 (permalink)
Handgoon
 
skullcandy1993's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Toronto, ON

Brass N Wood Fan
but no parts for the reg or trigger or anything like that?
__________________

MY FEEDBACK
skullcandy1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 04:29 PM   #8 (permalink)
Justin
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Fort Wayne, IN

It includes the springs and screws associated with the regulator/trigger group but not the sear, rotator, release, ect.

There are separate trigger group and regulator rebuild kits available for those.

In addition to springs and orings, the kits come with a set of allen keys and replacement front and rear sights.
JustinTA is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » Tiberius Arms

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC