mcarterbrown.com  

Old 06-26-2013, 10:35 PM   #1 (permalink)

Pro-lite Project

I recently got gifted a old pro-lite from a friend.
I was wanting to toss it into a rifle stock and get it to run off a tube feed as well as 12g's.

Pretty sure its quite possible but im not too sure where to start or how to go about it XD

As for the tube i was thinking of grabbing one off of Mike from CCI. Some local shops sell the stocks pretty cheap as well.

Any and all help would be most awesome

Thanks, Dw
DwNecrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 10:59 PM   #2 (permalink)
Corpses Eaten: 0

Fan of EMR
I jb welded a 10 round springfeed from an acp onto a prolite foregrip. Feeds great, lots of fun on my prolite with 45 frame, 3.5oz in the vert adapter, and 8" barrel. And paintball online has similar core zx springfeeds on sale for $2, just a thought.

"But if somebody left you out on a ledge, If somebody pushed you over the edge, If somebody loved you and left you for dead,
You got to hold on to your time till you break through these times of trouble"
Temple of the Dog
Quote:
Originally Posted by lurchness monster View Post
Lets show them the MCB way of playing this game. We'll show up late, miss the first game or two, talk about and fondle each others markers, have lunch, talk about where we will play next, play a game or two, and go home complaining how tired we are after playing all day. Should be a lot of fun.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApoC_101 View Post
he doesn't manage a business, and he should have planned it out better or had some experience in what he was doing before taking pre-orders. the worst part is simply that he took the money and did not refund it... which is fraud.

My Feedback: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/s...3932#post13932
Chappy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 11:09 PM   #3 (permalink)
Thrill Me!

Location: looking through the knotholes in granny's wooden leg

I like where you are going, but not sure how much use you will get from a 12g, Pro-lites are not the most efficient blow back guns.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar View Post
I honestly can barely stand most of the mods here, and don't even get me started on the f***ing Canadian ones.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaD View Post
Asking for brass on MCB is like going to the grocery and saying "Looking for food, you guys have any"?
My Feedback

Stuff I want or need evenually
snaparen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 12:33 AM   #4 (permalink)
Corpses Eaten: 0

Fan of EMR
Agreed. Forget about 12ies, you won't get through a 10 and tube.

"But if somebody left you out on a ledge, If somebody pushed you over the edge, If somebody loved you and left you for dead,
You got to hold on to your time till you break through these times of trouble"
Temple of the Dog
Quote:
Originally Posted by lurchness monster View Post
Lets show them the MCB way of playing this game. We'll show up late, miss the first game or two, talk about and fondle each others markers, have lunch, talk about where we will play next, play a game or two, and go home complaining how tired we are after playing all day. Should be a lot of fun.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApoC_101 View Post
he doesn't manage a business, and he should have planned it out better or had some experience in what he was doing before taking pre-orders. the worst part is simply that he took the money and did not refund it... which is fraud.

My Feedback: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/s...3932#post13932
Chappy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 02:12 AM   #5 (permalink)

Damn :/ I love the whole self contained look. Perhaps i could mount a 13 3000 hpa some where or just simply run a remote line. Though i dont have a pack that holds tanks.

I was thinking also i might keep the 45 grip instead of lopping that off and just going with the whole rifle look. Pretty much a rifle with a 45 and the remote. Thatd still look pretty darn nice.

I did tear the thing apart today just to see how things work. Already need a new oring XD It was missing one on the bolt, easy fix though.

The one thing i couldnt figure out is how the trigger works XD so used to my electros :P

Thank you so much for all the help and suggestions so far

edit: i looked up the acp loader... man thats nice looking.. now where to get my hands on one XD

Last edited by DwNecrid; 06-27-2013 at 02:21 AM.
Old 06-27-2013, 02:28 AM   #6 (permalink)
Brumski

Send a message via AIM to Melvin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chappy View Post
I jb welded a 10 round springfeed from an acp onto a prolite foregrip. And paintball online has similar core zx springfeeds on sale for $2, just a thought.
I've seen this gun. It's nice! I'm totally going to rip off the idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwNecrid View Post
i looked up the acp loader... man thats nice looking.. now where to get my hands on one XD
Core ZX 10rd Feeder Clip | VIPs Save 10% & Free Shipping - Paintball-Online.com

Things I would like to purchase with American dollars:

1:A noxx or jcs bottomline stock

Some friends and I are hosting a limited paint game at Long Live Paintball on September 27th, come check it out! http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/n...bridge-nj.html
Melvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 08:38 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melvin View Post
I've seen this gun. It's nice! I'm totally going to rip off the idea.

Core ZX 10rd Feeder Clip | VIPs Save 10% & Free Shipping - Paintball-Online.com
Go for it XD Its going to be fun cheap gun afterwards =3 Taking it out this weekend to putz around with it as well :P

YAY! thank you ^_^ thats soo cheap, though im curious about shipping/customs due to me being canadian [edit: just checked.. im forced to ship priority.. 23$ just in shipping. ]

Edit 2: found another site that carries it and doesnt force me to spend so much on shipping XD total of like 13$ after shipping for me. Before i pick it up, is there any other suggestions for a tube feed? I dont know too many

Last edited by DwNecrid; 06-27-2013 at 08:48 PM.

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » Tippmann