mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Tournament Archive (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/tournament-archive/)
-   -   Aug 30 '09, Gravity League Pictures + Videos (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/tournament-archive/90435-aug-30-09-gravity-league-pictures-videos.html)

grimace 08-31-2009 08:28 AM

Aug 30 '09, Gravity League Pictures + Videos

Uploaded photos to photobucket. Had some issues so hopefully they're all there.

Album:
Gravity League 08-30-09 pictures by grimace_cn - Photobucket

Slide show:
Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

I took 6 usable video clips and posted them on youtube. Raw video no cool music or titles or anything. I forgot which teams were named what so let me know and I'll update the youtube description with "team" vs. "team".

YouTube - Gravity League Pump Tourney @ P&L Part 1
YouTube - Gravity League Pump Tourney @ P&L Part 2
YouTube - Gravity League Pump Tourney @ P&L Part 3
YouTube - Gravity League Pump Tourney @ P&L Part 4
YouTube - Gravity League Pump Tourney @ P&L Part 5
YouTube - Gravity League Pump Tourney @ P&L Part 6

If anyone wants a full res copy of any pictures PM me and I'll email them. If you want more than a few pics or a video let me know and we can work out some sort of CD or thumbdrive exchange.

Painthappy 08-31-2009 09:28 AM

Fantastic... Great pictures!!!

Thank you very much for being there and taking photos.

Mr. Jingles 08-31-2009 10:02 AM

Awesome stuff, including an awesome video of Steeel :) thanks so much man, but you need to play the next one :P

MassDestruction00 08-31-2009 10:04 AM

Great job on the pics!!

Greenmtnphantom 08-31-2009 10:11 AM

Great job on the pics and vid's, glad I could help out with it while you played, Vid 5 has my team in it. I would like to say that 1:10 in, that was a bad call by the ref looks in the vid like you had me dead to rights, that broke for sure.

grimace 08-31-2009 10:24 AM

No problem. I wanted to help out and show my support. Plus I was scoping out the competition as I'm definitely playing in the next one. ;)

Just a shame it wasn't setup so I could get some snake shots, and that my memory card filled up.

Lindsay 08-31-2009 07:02 PM

i am really sorry you did not play but awesome job on the pics. thank you for those.. the 1st video is us, poo fighters, vs fluffs team. that is who i waved to at the end of the video.

nickakathebest1 08-31-2009 10:11 PM

good vids aswell anyone have a link or know when the pics of the winning teams will be up ?

cartmen 08-31-2009 11:35 PM

awsome pics of SR and the rest thanks man

cartmen 08-31-2009 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greenmtnphantom (Post 956907)
Great job on the pics and vid's, glad I could help out with it while you played, Vid 5 has my team in it. I would like to say that 1:10 in, that was a bad call by the ref looks in the vid like you had me dead to rights, that broke for sure.

i was sitting on the outside of the netting and could tell you were out but ref called it clean so you did the right thing