mcarterbrown.com  

Old 10-04-2013, 12:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
Post Whore

Dodge Ballers?

Hello,

Sorry to make a public thread but was wondering if anyoe has heard from Chris? Got some stuff on the EBay that hasn't showed up and haven't gotten a response through there just wanna see if anyone has a way to contact him before I decided to try and get me money backs. This is not a negative post about him as I know he is a good member here and ebay. Just wanna make sure everything is okay and try and get in contact before I take that next step.

Mods please move if this isn't the proper spot. I know he is most active in this section.

Thanks
-mike
CustomCockers
Pbnation
Ebay
howdy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 01:28 AM   #2 (permalink)

I know he posted over on pbn about taking some time off for health issues. I don't know of any other ways to contact him. Might want to find one of his sale threads and make a post in case it is flagged for alerts.
Old 10-06-2013, 08:29 PM   #3 (permalink)
Post Whore

Thanks piccolo, ill give that a try. Still no word as of yet. I hope he is doing okay. Not really concerned with getting the item if that's the case. Imma give it till the weekend before I file a claim in hopes it will show up or ill hear from him.
CustomCockers
Pbnation
Ebay
Old 10-13-2013, 04:12 PM   #4 (permalink)

I too, ordered something from him and it never got here. Stated it has been shipped, but nothing. Tried pb nation, his web page, eBay message nothing. I had no choice but to put a claim. I hope he's alright?
andyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 04:39 PM   #5 (permalink)
Post Whore

Yea I have tried the nation, website and ebay but nothing His pbnation account was active yesterday afternoon... Had to put in a claim also unfortunately.... I do hope everything is okay though, from feedback I seriously doubt this was intentional... I guess we can just hope to get our money back....
CustomCockers
Pbnation
Ebay
Old 10-14-2013, 10:58 AM   #6 (permalink)
Not one of the cool kids

I'm in the same boat. I ordered something from his mega sale and still have not received it. I hope everything is ok with him.
Hooligan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 10:12 AM   #7 (permalink)
Post Whore

Just wondering what u guys ordered to see if we purchased the same things? I doubt it but it may clarify the situation if we did..

I got his blue to black fade A1 on eBay.
CustomCockers
Pbnation
Ebay
Old 10-15-2013, 12:31 PM   #8 (permalink)

I paid for a blue LCD, but got nothing.
andyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 08:05 AM   #9 (permalink)
Not one of the cool kids

I paid for the crib marker stand...
Hooligan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 11:49 AM   #10 (permalink)
Post Whore

Well I guess that's good we didn't buy the same stuff. His account was active yesterday on the nation and most recent feedback left on eBay was this last Friday (10-11)
CustomCockers
Pbnation
Ebay

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » WDP