mcarterbrown.com  

Old 04-23-2010, 03:19 PM   #1 (permalink)

May 8 '10, Milsim Game Vancouver WA

May 8th we are holding a milsim game in Woodland WA, about 15 minuets north of Vancouver WA. Gates open at 9 am.

The game is based on true events involoving the Colombian Goverment and the terrorist group called the FARC.

Game intro below;

FARC has recently been associated with the kidnappings of locals including women and children, and the assassinations of the Colombian Court Justices. Columbia has been asking America for help to take down FARC, the Americans have recommended the services of DynCorp. A rival of Blackwater in Mercenary training and deployment.. With DynCorps help Colombia and its military help to eradicate FARC. Will Colombia revolt behind the leadership of FARC or can the American mercenaries sent by DynCorp help bring stability back to Colombia?

Early registry
Costs are $10 dollar field fees, includes HPA if you register early and bring your own paint.
If you buy field paint we drop field fees. Paint is $47 field grade $53 Tournament grade. (2000 ct)

Late registry
Cost $15 field fee if you register late. You have the option to bring your own paint or order paint for $47 and $53 per case (2000 ct)

If you want more info on this game send me a PM or email.

Also there is a web page with some field info. Free forum : PNW Paintball
pksilentreign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 03:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
MCB Member

Send a message via AIM to blackrain

Wow those are some steep entry and paint fees J/K. Actually they are great prices. Just paint with entry fee even late fee is good price.
Wish I could be there for this one (I'm in San Diego at the moment). If you guys ever host another could you please PM me. I'm in Wa. and this will give me an excuse to drive my Mom up to see my brother in Vancouver.
Hope this is successful,we need more of these in Wa.
Later,
Blackrain
blackrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 04:00 PM   #3 (permalink)

we are a new field with big ideas, this area seems to be the only area in America that you cant find a good milsim game. We plan to hold 5 to 6 milsim games a year.

We have a field that can be played in 3 sections, if we open the whole field up for play the 2 bases at either end of the field are over 2500 feet apart, the field ranges in jungle type with foot paths, to open areas and your typical woodsball field.
Old 04-23-2010, 04:13 PM   #4 (permalink)
MCB Member

Send a message via AIM to blackrain

Great another place to provide paint grenades to .
Just let me know if you guys need them for your future events. I won't be home till June.
Later,
Blackrain
blackrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 03:55 AM   #5 (permalink)

After this game we have a story line that opens up into a big war game that should last most of the summer. The idea is we will have an introduction and hold phase 1, gather the stats and build phase 2 directly based off the first game. The idea is the players write the story based on the outcome of the games.

Last edited by pksilentreign; 04-27-2010 at 04:03 AM.
Old 04-27-2010, 03:59 AM   #6 (permalink)

Numbers are filling fast, we have room for about 10 to 15 more players.

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » West Coast