mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   West Coast (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/west-coast/)
-   -   May 3rd/4th SG Moongobbie Bros Sniper Challenge, Oregon (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/west-coast/229895-may-3rd-4th-sg-moongobbie-bros-sniper-challenge-oregon.html)

shibyman 03-27-2013 01:20 PM

May 3rd/4th SG Moongobbie Bros Sniper Challenge, Oregon

1 Attachment(s)
This is the 1st Annual Moongobbie Bros Sniper Challenge presented by SuperGame 45 as a special event. The courses will be based on accuracy, time and/or stealth. Two divisions will be available, first strike($15) and .68 cal pumpers($12) each geared for their respective ranges. The cost includes $10 going towards a Pacific NW Charity, the 10 rounds needed for the competition and a custom event patch. Prizes will be awarded for the top 3 competitors for each division.
Field location is Sniperzden (very fitting for this event):
SuperGame
SniperzDen Paintball
20794 French Prairie Rd.
St. Paul, OR 97137

Field Paint Only--for the competition the 10 rounds will be provided in the sniper event cost which are bought from the field.

In order to compete you must have a day pass for that day or full weekend pass for Supergame and that will cover air fees. See SuperGame website for details.

Facilities at SuperGame include Porta Potties, Camping sites(fee), some hotels are nearby at your cost and vendors will have food/water for sale.

Supergame runs from may 3rd thru 5th, the Moongobbie Sniper Event will only take place the 3rd from 4-6pm and the 4th from 5-7pm with prizes/winners being annouced Sunday the 5th after Spoils of War.

For any questions please feel free to contact myself through PM/post or on my team website Moongobbie Bros | Vancouver WA Paintball Team, I'm under the name 'Savage Mikey' there. Stay tuned for further details about game formats and prizes.

See flyer below
Attachment 38403

shibyman 03-28-2013 01:27 PM

Bump

shibyman 04-01-2013 04:30 PM

Bump

shibyman 04-08-2013 11:42 AM

FYI- Some minor changes to the sniper challange will be posted this week. Due to time constraints the event will have one section, a 10 round 5 target shoot at varying ranges but with more time to shoot the 10 rounds. There will still be two divisions, .68 cal and first strike. Prize details will be released over the next two weeks. Also the charity has been selected. We are donating $10 from every entry($15 for first strike, $12 for .68 pump) to the Fisher House which is building a home for Veterans in the Fort Lewis area. The Fisher House provides wounded Vet's a place to live for them and their family while they recover from injuries and illness. Of the $10 donated for each entry, 100% will go directly to the house being built. I will update further details as they come in.
If you have questions feel free to post up or PM me.