mcarterbrown.com  

WTB Want to Buy!! The object you desire may just be a post away. Just ask!

Old 05-08-2013, 11:43 PM   #11 (permalink)
Post Whore

Easy there big guy, like I said I understand where you're coming from. Almost every person I play with has a tube or two that they picked up on a whim and haven't touched beyond the two they breech loaded in the backyard. I've also seen FS-capable markers sold, only to find a few tubes of paint in a gearbag a few days later. I'm guessing that's what you're looking for?

Good luck.
Frizzle Fry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 08:18 PM   #12 (permalink)
Grumpy old guy...

I apologize, I guess I started it. Its just that you offer seemed a bit silly to me. If someone has a tube or two, shipping would kill you, if the have a box or two, I can't imagine them selling them at that big of a loss.

Anyway, sorry for starting this, it just struck me kind of funny.
Flatliner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 08:51 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flatliner View Post
I apologize, I guess I started it. Its just that you offer seemed a bit silly to me. If someone has a tube or two, shipping would kill you, if the have a box or two, I can't imagine them selling them at that big of a loss.

Anyway, sorry for starting this, it just struck me kind of funny.
I expect if anyone is selling these, they bought a box of 100. I already knew another guy who had ~150 first strikes he was selling because he sold his marker. My offer isn't supposed to make someone get their money back, it's supposed to be able to get some rounds off someones hand for some money back.

Of course the thread is already ruined, but it's an offer, I'm not forcing anybody in this thread to sell me their rounds. That's like telling someone they're lowballing in a wtb thread on pbn where they completely pay crap for peoples gear to get rid of it quickly. There is nothing wrong with it.

This thread is ruined though, so let it die. Thanks for being childish, and please... don't post in any of my threads again. You don't see me trolling your threads, do you?
7usabball is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » WTB