|WTB Want to Buy!! The object you desire may just be a post away. Just ask!|
| ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|11-05-2006, 03:13 PM||#1 (permalink)|
No longer a RAP4 dealer
WTB Novas, older tippmanns, traccers, pheonix plus more
Looking for the following:
Nova (any version Excect the electo version)
68 carbines, pro-lites, mini-lites, F/A, Sl-68, Sl-68 II found (would like them to be in better shape with ORIGINAL finish/paint)
Traccer (adjustable bolt is a plus, original paint)
Southern Pnumatics pheonix (if you have an unfinished one, the feed drum, that would be a plus)
F2 Illustrator found
"Master storm" (stacked tube blow back)
Nelspot 007 it decent shape (please have a unpitted as possible barrel, pump handle a plus)
Spyder Electronic frame (one off a spyder imagine prefered, not sure of name of frame, but intrested in anything really)
Crome or black autococker ram, found
Black or silver dust finish (crome/polished frames possibly) single trigger cocker grip frame, found
Black front block with lpr, 3 way and ram, 2K+
Black back block that will fit a 2K+ cocker
Black bolt that will fit a 2K+ autococker.
Anything old and interesting, pump or semi doesnt matter. Parts, old hoppers and old pods. Failed products or markers.
Even if you have something not listed, offer up, the worst I can do is say no.
Oh and a $20 Desert Duck lol
I have cash, paypal, and stuff to trade. Also willing to trade for Rap4 gear or trade plus cash.
More things I want to come. Thanks.
Last edited by Rap4paintball; 12-08-2006 at 01:23 AM.
|11-05-2006, 04:00 PM||#3 (permalink)|
Join Date: Sep 2006
I have a very rare ACI Maverick set up that shoots better than most phantoms. Here is what It has
1) Custom made stock class breech with CCI Phantom 15 round vertical stock feed that screws into a modified maverick breech (extemely nice and relatively rare)
2) ACI Dropout Valve. Rediculously rare, literaly never seen any others. With stock barrel I get 45-50 useable shots! It is in perfect condition.
3) Pristine adjustable bolt
4) Starfire Venturi bolt (non adjustable). This is almost as rare as the dropout valve. Aluminum bolt with concave face and venturi porting. Silent and accurate!
5) BNIB condition plastics (pump handle, eurogrip, etc)
6) Extra pump handle, custom made vertical feed breech with clamping feedneck, extra eurogrip, extra valve spring, extra bolt spring (red), extra barrel
7) Backbottle attachment, perfect condition
8) Used twice 4 ounce co2 (black) no scratches at all.
9) I would also include a hard plastic, 2 layer, foam padded pistol case (retail $55) that would contain all the items.
Everything is in amazing condition except for the spare barrel and vertical feed breech.
The price is 150 shipped including the pistol case. I can get pics if you want.
|11-05-2006, 04:55 PM||#4 (permalink)|
Retired from paintball
F2, not an F1 Illustrator? I've got an F1 with a Black Ice reg, extra barrels, a bottomline setup, and spare parts box for sale F1, Core ZX FS/T. Let me know!
|11-05-2006, 10:41 PM||#5 (permalink)|
No longer a RAP4 dealer
SpyyMarket1978: I would like to see pictures, but I'm looking for a pump marker
Maverick313: I'm just looking for a light small pump and I prefer a trracer over all that I have seen/used in a entry cheaper pump marker. I am looking for a pump under $40-50. But if its not too much trouble send pictures.
PJ: Sorry looking for a F2 with forgrip/handguard. If it had the handguard (not sure if the f1's came with them) I'd be interested.
|11-05-2006, 10:46 PM||#6 (permalink)|
Every Dog has its Day
I have a 007, Sl-68 and 68 carbine.
Have any trades?
|11-05-2006, 10:56 PM||#7 (permalink)|
Red=mod, but not Schmitti
I still have that maverick we discussed before. pm me
Great spirits always encounter violent opposition from mediocre minds-Albert Einstein
Support your local fields. The game you save may ne your own.
"No matter how cynical you become, it's never enough to keep up." ~ Lily Tomlin
|11-06-2006, 08:24 PM||#10 (permalink)|
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Akron area, Ohio
Want a Splatmaster?
PM me and we'll talk.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|