mcarterbrown.com  

The Yard Sale If it is non-paintball related, then you should drop her off at our Yard Sale. Just because you don't need it, doesn't mean someone else might not want it.

Old 11-01-2011, 10:41 AM   #1 (permalink)
Grand Poobah

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Eye-fi Pro X2, SD card with built in Wifi

Accidentally ordered 2 of these and I only need the one, store is being dumb and not wanting to take it back This is the pro edition, able to upload RAW files, and it will work with Geotagging. Awesome little add-on to any photography who shoots a lot and doesn't want to worry about running out of room. I have the endless memory system set up, and it will run through my cell phone to upload the files to my computer automatically. AMAZING! Another cool little perk is that the program will also work with your cell phone to automatically back up your phone pics to your PC at the same time.

Overview

Eye-Fi Pro X2: the most powerful memory card ever.

Class 6 read & write speeds for high performance shooting. The power of 802.11n wireless uploads from your camera to your computer & favorite sharing site. And thatís just the beginning.

Features

-Performance. Store up to 4,000 photos or 3h of video with 8GB SDHC capacity supercharged with class 6 read & write speeds. Ideal for high megapixel cameras.
-Wireless. Upload photos & videos from your camera through your Wi-Fi network with unprecedented wireless performance thanks to built-in 802.11n technology.
-Instant uploads. Send photos & videos directly from your camera to your iPhone, iPad, Android device or laptop anywhere you are
-RAW power. Wirelessly upload RAW photos to any folder on your computer to streamline your workflow.
-Endless memory. Always running out of space? With Endless Memory Mode, your Eye-Fi card will automatically free up space once your photos and videos have been safely delivered.
-Automatic backup. Wirelessly upload photos and videos to folders of your choice on your computer, or even directly into iPhoto for Macs.
-Compatible. No need to buy a new camera. Check here to see if your camera can be turned into a wireless uploading machine.
-On-the-go. Upload on-the-go through one of tens of thousands of AT&T Wi-Fi HotSpots, including Starbucks, hotels, restaurants and more. (1 year of service included)
-Geotagging. Lifetime, automatic Geotagging service helps you organize and share photos. View, search and share the JPEG photos of your latest trips on a map.
-Effortless sharing. Wirelessly send your JPEG photos and videos to a popular website. See the complete list you can choose from, which includes Flickr, Facebook, Picasa, MobileMe, and YouTube.
-Pick your pics. You can select which photos and videos upload from your camera.
-Organized. Photos and videos can automatically be stored in date-based folders, so memories are organized effortlessly by date.
-Get notified Get email, Facebook, text message or Twitter alerts when your photos are uploading online.
-Quick & sweet. Set up takes just minutes.

Let's say $79 shipped (CONUS) for a quick sale, Literally BNIB, never opened.
Redbeard the Pirate is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 06:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
Grand Poobah

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Bump! still for sale
Redbeard the Pirate is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 07:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
MCB Member

These cards are awesome. I used one in an installation where I work so we could take pictures and the pictures were sent to a computer which was set up with scripts to automatically resize and print them. The computer was in a different room but would send the pictures to a printer in the same room as the pictures were taken. Worked out to be pretty awesome!
Good luck with the sale!
-Dan
bacci paintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 12:17 PM   #4 (permalink)
Addicted to paintball

Dude that's awesome

Codename Tada
Looking for 2 identical guns either cheap mechs or cheap electros now making basic double trouble kits.
FarisPB is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » The Yard Sale