mcarterbrown.com  

The Yard Sale If it is non-paintball related, then you should drop her off at our Yard Sale. Just because you don't need it, doesn't mean someone else might not want it.

Old 12-18-2012, 10:39 PM   #1 (permalink)

06 Honda TRX 450R & Fox Helmet pic heavy

For sale is my 06' TRX 450R kick start I bought new in May of 2006. I have the title in hand. The list of mods are the HRC kit which is The HRC cam, HRC Rev Limit Harness, HRC Vent Tee,HRC Jet kit, Plus All The Little Adjustments to the Carb The Book Gives You. On top of all that I have Replaced The HRC Headed And Exhaust with Full DASA exhaust, Aluminum Airbox, Pro Design Pro Flow K&N filter System w/Outerware, Boyen Quickshot Accelerator Pump Cover, Stealth Titanium Fuel Mixture Screw, AMR Monster Coil, Lone Star Racing Graphics And Seat Cover, AC Front Bumper, AC Rear Grab Bar, AC Belly Skid Plate, AC Swingarm Skid Plate, AC Nerf Bars, OMF Radiator Scoops, Trail Tech FAT Bars And Bar Mount, Renthal Soft Diamond Grips, MSR Clutch Lever w/ HOT Start Thunb Lever And adjustable Hot start cable, Trail Tech Headlight And Kill Switch, Pro Design Case Saver, LSR E Brake Block Off Plate, RAD Axle Lock Nut, Red Anodized Engine Plugs, and Stock Tires they have less than 5 hrs of riding on them. This quad runs flawless and it FLAT RUNS and is way powerful. You will not be dissapointed. I always Keep this quad clean And detailed after every ride and I have serviced this Quad After Every Riding Trip Or long Weekend Of Riding with Pro Honda HP4S Synthetic Oil , Honda Filter And Pro Honda HP Trans Fluid. The Only Reason Im Selling My Machine Is I Dont Ride Near As Much As I Used Too. My Loss Is Your Gain Ha Ha Ha You Will Have A Ball On This Quad. $3200 And You Can Take It Home. I Also Have a AC Racing Quad Stand, Size 10 Fox Racing Boots, Gear, And Size M Fox Racing V3 CF Helmet If Interested Let Me Know. If You Want Some More Pics Or Anything Just Let Me Know And I Will Get Them to You. Thanks For Looking

As it says $3200 for the 450r and stand........No Shipping pickup only, possible delivery if your close and you sweet talk me.

Fox V3 Pilot Helmet w/ goggles new Size Adult M it all was $450 you can have it for $250 OBO + shipping. its like new i wore it twice and stopped riding so your gain. very very few scuffs. any questions feel free.

81NastySFT is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » The Yard Sale