mcarterbrown.com

The Yard Sale If it is non-paintball related, then you should drop her off at our Yard Sale. Just because you don't need it, doesn't mean someone else might not want it.

Old 12-22-2012, 11:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
Agent of Chaos

FS: Canon 60D Kit (w/ 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS) Like New!

Hey all,
Up for sale today is my Canon EOS 60D body + Canon 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS kit lens since I am upgrading to full-frame soon - 5D Mark III is expensive!

Included are all that you would find in the box if purchased from a store or Canon dealer - manuals, CDs, strap, battery + charger, documentation as well as original purchase receipt.

I am second owner of this camera - it was bought from a PhotoForum seller and I believe the he barely took it out of the box. I have owned this since August, rarely used it as I am a college student. Always kept in a padded camera bag when not in use, screen protector since day 1, LCD rotates flawlessly, no body scratches or blemishes, lens as had a UV-protection filter since day 1, strap is clean.

Pics in a couple hours or immediately by request if you shoot me a text @ two-zero-one-two-four-eight-four-nine-six-seven.

Asking price for the whole deal is 900 USD OBO shipped in the continental US. (Pretty flexible on this price...just shoot me an offer.)
I ship USPS Priority Mail and I am located in northern NJ.
If you are close by and want to do the deal in person, let me know and we can work something out.
-otherwise -
PayPal only. And I won't charge PayPal fees... Yay!

In the unlikely scenario that you also have a 5D Mark III for sale and are interested in trading, I would be more than happy to do so - and of course, I would add. Alot.

Also, seeing as I am new here, I am including my eBay feedback as well as:
eBay My World - awan109

Shoot me a PM if interested!

Thanks for looking!
-Anthony Wan

EDIT:Sorry about the PP fees thing! My bad...and also, LOWERED PRICE!

Last edited by theSTZombie; 12-25-2012 at 06:56 PM. Reason: Asking for PayPal fees...
theSTZombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 06:55 PM   #2 (permalink)
Agent of Chaos

BUMP.

Lowered price - 800 USD takes it!

Happy holidays!

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » The Yard Sale