mcarterbrown.com  

The Yard Sale If it is non-paintball related, then you should drop her off at our Yard Sale. Just because you don't need it, doesn't mean someone else might not want it.

Old 03-06-2013, 12:11 PM   #1 (permalink)

14k 1 Carat+ Wedding/Engagement Ring - Read Story.

MASSIVE UPDATE TIME!

Life's changed drastically for me, quit one job, started a new one, and am moving to a new city (Denver, not really new but now I get to call it home.) Just bought a condo, trying to recoup some of my downpayment losses and such.

Contact - Email at atraelyx@gmail.com - Currently ring is sitting at a jewelers on consigment. Help a guy start a new life!

Price on the ring is $775 OBO Shipped. If your offer is lower than $500, please don't bother. Shipped will be UPS fully insured.

Normally, I wouldn't post something like this on a forum. However, this is M.Carter Brown, I know it's full of affcionados and a more mature age group.
Mods, if you feel this thread is innappropriate, please take it down, I'll totally understand.

I do have this listed on another website, however I've read the rules and I know I can't link the website, but I CAN Verify that I'm the other person on the website. See Photos. They don't do it justice.

Ring is a size 8
Diamond Info - Center Diamond is SI1, G in colour. Baguettes are SI1-2, H in colour. Small nick on the Culet, which is the very tip of the diamond.

- Didn't realize that this one shows the stamp.

Last edited by Headshotted; 11-04-2013 at 02:01 AM.
Headshotted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 10:36 PM   #2 (permalink)

Sorry for your circumstances. I hope they improve.

Dance, Monkeys, Dance
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=O5vmHjJ7LYE
JoeJustPlainJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 01:23 PM   #3 (permalink)

Thank you, that means alot. We just had NY stepdads dad die, and the funeral was today. Guys, as long as the offer is decent, I will entertain it. I don't have the money for another appraisal, otherwise I'd gladly give you those specifics
Old 03-07-2013, 01:38 PM   #4 (permalink)
MCB Member

Send a message via AIM to Deathwish_DW Send a message via Yahoo to Deathwish_DW

I am assuming you can't even get a copy/pull specs off of /screenshot the appraisal from the insurance company? :s

Proud Dealer of: Bob Long - DLX - Ninja Paintball - GOG - Deadlywind - Valken

MCB Feedback 57+ (People don't really leave me feedback, lol :d)
PBN Feedback 314+
eBay Feedback 1906+
Deathwish_DW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 09:44 PM   #5 (permalink)

Sadly, no. I can go back and get the apprasial copy if you're really interested, I won't be able to do it until tomorrow. My jeweler gave me a rough estimate on it, but he said that the only ones that he does are for insurance purposes only. So, yes, I will gladly get it if you're interested but that's $100 out of pocket that I don't have, lol. I wish I could do more at the moment. I'm also trying to hock the last of my gear, if I get the money soon enough (Or if it's still around by the 16th, next payday) I'll get another jeweler to appraise it.

For reference, the jewelers I use (Family jewelers now) If you're interested I'll contact them again - http://allthatglitters.net/ and I can talk to the gemologist about getting an apprasial. I'm also willing to give you my information that you can use to cross reference with the gemologist for legitimacy. I understand what I'm selling is...an odd and high priced item, lol, so I also understand all the cautions and concerns one has about such thing. If you're curious about the other website it's on, feel free to PM or Email me, and I'll gladly link you to them, which is a third party website that does apprasials and such.
Old 03-08-2013, 08:44 PM   #6 (permalink)

Today's Bump - The other website I'm using acts as a third party, if anyone was wondering. Again, staying in the TOS here, the last thing I want is a banhammer.
Old 03-10-2013, 06:20 PM   #7 (permalink)

Any offers? Anyone? Any questions or requests?
Old 03-11-2013, 03:50 PM   #8 (permalink)

As of today, 3/11/2013 the government agency I work for is now gearing up for furloughs. That being said, this needs to be sold by the end of the month so I can survive in the event of a full government shutdown.
Old 03-11-2013, 04:10 PM   #9 (permalink)
MCB Member

Send a message via AIM to Deathwish_DW Send a message via Yahoo to Deathwish_DW

I am assuming this ring is fairly mint? DO you happen to know what size it is? Are there any distinguishable markings on it?

Proud Dealer of: Bob Long - DLX - Ninja Paintball - GOG - Deadlywind - Valken

MCB Feedback 57+ (People don't really leave me feedback, lol :d)
PBN Feedback 314+
eBay Feedback 1906+
Deathwish_DW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 08:43 PM   #10 (permalink)

No distinguisable marks, some small ones on the bottom of the band. DW - toss me an email, and I'll do my best to get you better photos tonight. It's in pretty great shape, the updated photos do well justice to it. I'll see if I can record it on my webcam and get you every detail possible.

It does have some small wear scratches, but not massive gouges. I'll try and rig up a light setup.

Last edited by Headshotted; 03-11-2013 at 08:46 PM.

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » The Yard Sale