View Single Post
Old 06-15-2006, 09:59 PM   #38 (permalink)
Rap4paintball
No longer a RAP4 dealer

Send a message via AIM to Rap4paintball

Fan of EMR
Tannerite in a 1 1/2 Lb. bottle - $15 shipped

I'm not selling it, found a site that is. I'm kinda wary about posting it because of its possible "uses".

You have to meet these requirements before buying:

I am at least 21 years of age and not personally prohibited by law to purchase or possess firearms or ammunition.

I am willing to provide upon request a clear copy of a current valid drivers license.

No Federal, State or local law prohibits me from purchase, possession or use of this product.

I will provide a current mailing address where I will personally receive shipped items. (No P.O. Boxes)

I am a legal citizen of the United States.

I will use all products for personal use and in accordance with instructions.

I have not been convicted in any court of a crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year.

I am not under indictment for a crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year.

I am not a fugitive from justice.

I am not an unlawful user of or addicted to any controlled substance. (as defined in section 102 of the Controlled Substances Act) (21 U.S.C. 802)

I have not been adjudicated a mental defective.

I understand to avoid any proper storage or transportation violations, it is recommended that all exploding targets are shot on location once mixed.

I have read and understand all terms, conditions, safety instructions and warnings above.

but your problem with disposing of them with explosive would be that when the explosion occured, the barrel plugs would A, not melt to the extent of not being usable, B, Might not even be damaged at all, C, might become flaming balls of flying plastic. Using explosives isnt really a praticle form of disposal.

I suggest, you either give them to people who go to the field without a bbd of anykind , or simply give them to a local field or proshop. My local proshop uses them for personal use all the time.

But whatever you do, Dont do anything that you'll regret later or that might hurt someone.

My Feedback
Rap4paintball is offline   Reply With Quote