View Single Post
Old 12-25-2009, 06:50 AM   #1 (permalink)
Frink
Traded guns for cameras

Brass and Wood Fan
PPS Fan
Any Albertans want to buy a CNC Mini Mill?

About a year and a half ago I bought Syil X2 Mini Mill to mess around with. It's still sitting the in garage where I uncrated it and inspected for damage. Given that, I'm contemplating selling it.

I've got:
X2 Mill
Controller with Mach 3
BobCAD V21 with training DVD's
Swarf Rat Training DVD set

Syil X2 CNC (Mini) Mill - $2435

The mill sells new from Syil Canada for $2435 on it's own, and the package from Syil America that includes everything above and some tooling is US$4000. Mine is a US version, and between purchase, exchange (bought it when the dollar was par with the US ) and shipping I'm in for about CAN$3200. I'd be looking for about $2500 for it. Syil Canada is based in Calgary, so servicing and problems should be easy to deal with in the future.

I'm in no rush to sell, just sitting on the fence. I'd like to avoid Kijiji if possible. If someone on here is interested, let me know. Payment plan, holding it etc is definitely possible.

I thought this would be a good new hobby for me, but I just don't have time and I don't see getting any in the near future. Plus I'd like to upgrade to a full frame pro DSLR this spring, and this would go a long way to funding that
Frink is offline   Reply With Quote