View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 04:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
Bigger Balls
Siress's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Leominster, MA

Actually, you need an engineering consultant. It'll be easiest for you to go through firms for this, but it doesn't sound like you need the professionalism that such places maintain (meaning any engineer would do, and you might get away cheaper avoiding the firm....actually, you WILL get away cheaper avoiding the firm.)

Good luck, though. The bureaucracy is a real pain when it comes to guns...but justifiably so.
Feedback: MCB, SCP, PHOG, PBN, and My eBay account
Siress is offline   Reply With Quote