View Single Post
Old 11-24-2011, 03:54 AM   #2 (permalink)
Original SWARM
Smiley's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2007

That is a stop collar, found at most hardware stores.It is a quick fix for loose or missing nutserts, not a Sheridan part as far as I know.
How big is the hole where the nut sert would go ?
I think Sheridan switched to powder coating as the cartridge valve models came about, and they were just using up all the old valve style bodies after the switch to powdercoating.
Smiley is offline   Reply With Quote