View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012, 11:21 PM   #19 (permalink)
Active Member
VooDoo_Coatings's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2008

Originally Posted by Robbie_Free View Post
What do you use for your dry film lubricant? Is it something similar to molle fusion?

Do you by any chance also offer ultrasonic cleaning?

It is a product called microslick it is made by NIC industries the same people who make Cerakote. It is not a molybdenum disulfide coating like i assume the molle fusion is based off of the name. It actually becomes a intrinsic part of the metals surface and not just a coating on its surface like the Molly coatings do.

As for the ultra sonic cleaning we can do it but it depends on the size of the part.
VooDoo_Coatings is offline   Reply With Quote