View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 11:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: chicago, il

what kind of regulator is this on my autococker?

what kind of high pressure regulator is this on my autococker? I like it, the input swivels, it's completely smooth, and the only marks are a + and - on the base for adjusting pressure.

I think it might need to be rebuilt and need to know where I can get those parts? It came on a marker a while back and this is the first time i've ever used it. When I gassed it up for the first time and turned the LPR ever so slightly the hoses blew out of the LPR. I would assume this is because the HPR isn't functioning and feeding all 900PSI from my tank into my LPR? Or does this mean my LPR isn't working?
Attached Images
boo is offline   Reply With Quote