View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 08:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
Active Member
Join Date: Jul 2010

@ Sunfisher - reading through the article, the milling style is called prism or is it that particular anno/milling combination on that gun? EDIT: Reading the article again makes a huge difference. The milling is called Prism according to the article.

@ Ashton - Thanks!

Last edited by Rowen; 06-11-2013 at 08:18 PM.
Rowen is offline   Reply With Quote